felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, so I see another ending not for me. Karen is my only favorite woman in this game. :confused:
In Haley ending, Karen met a guy and got into a relationship with him, it hurt me.
In Nikki's ending, Karen will be completely gone, sad but well. Interesting for those who like Nikki - the update focused on her. And probably a slightly different ending. Because I admit that in some endings, scenes from other endings are repeated.
it made me uncomfortable too, because as the story goes it's not MC who chooses not to date Karen, but it's all because of the incident with Nikki, so ... it's not fair :cry:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
it made me uncomfortable too, because as the story goes it's not MC who chooses not to date Karen, but it's all because of the incident with Nikki, so ... it's not fair :cry:
This scene with Nikki has to happen unfortunately.. but then when Nikki and Karen come to the MC's room.. and Karen reveals herself after MC refusing Nikki sex, that makes me happy.

Too bad we got to bother with Haley. I don't like her and wish I could break up with her earlier.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if by this saying Nikki meant that they were just simply having a good time, or if there was something between MC's ''father'' and Nikki, Karen.. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
d60.jpg

Serene
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Things are good here, I finished up a couple of animations I was working on. I had to go back to an older version of Daz studio because of the bugs in the current version. Now I've already finished them a new beta version has just been released, great timing! Oh well, I still have some more animations to do yet so I can't complain too much.
I've only just downloaded the new beta and it has a pretty cool new feature. A seemingly much improved real time renderer for the viewport. The old OpenGL based renderer was pretty bad, it really doesn't work well with the PBR materials Iray requires and typically looks nothing like what Iray produces. It can also just be plain hard to work with because everything looks the same color at times. Here take a look.
OpenGL
shit.jpg
Google Filament
Filament.jpg
It's like night and day (quite literally :) ). Hopefully this will make posing the characters easier and faster. We'll see I guess.
I ended the current poll for deciding on what color swimsuit Nikki will wear, the winner was
12.jpg
It got more than double the votes than any of the other options, which to be honest surprised me. I felt it was one of the weaker options and I almost didn't even add it to the list. But you guys have spoken and I'll trust in your choice :). I opened up the thread if anyone wants to see what the other options were.
Anyways, I mentioned last week we would not see Karen or Haley in this final ending so I guess it's only fair they get a bit of attention here.
19a.jpg
19b.jpg
19c.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me.
Thank you all as always and take care out there.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 857941

Serene
Things are good here, I finished up a couple of animations I was working on. I had to go back to an older version of Daz studio because of the bugs in the current version. Now I've already finished them a new beta version has just been released, great timing! Oh well, I still have some more animations to do yet so I can't complain too much.
I've only just downloaded the new beta and it has a pretty cool new feature. A seemingly much improved real time renderer for the viewport. The old OpenGL based renderer was pretty bad, it really doesn't work well with the PBR materials Iray requires and typically looks nothing like what Iray produces. It can also just be plain hard to work with because everything looks the same color at times. Here take a look.
OpenGL
View attachment 857942
Google Filament
View attachment 857943
It's like night and day (quite literally :) ). Hopefully this will make posing the characters easier and faster. We'll see I guess.
I ended the current poll for deciding on what color swimsuit Nikki will wear, the winner was
View attachment 857944
It got more than double the votes than any of the other options, which to be honest surprised me. I felt it was one of the weaker options and I almost didn't even add it to the list. But you guys have spoken and I'll trust in your choice :). I opened up the thread if anyone wants to see what the other options were.
Anyways, I mentioned last week we would not see Karen or Haley in this final ending so I guess it's only fair they get a bit of attention here.
View attachment 857945
View attachment 857946
View attachment 857947
Tyvm!!! :love:

Reactions: Outrider

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 857941

Serene
OpenGL
View attachment 857942
Google Filament
View attachment 857943
View attachment 857944
View attachment 857945
View attachment 857946
View attachment 857947
is that karen got sex scene at last update?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hi. I've been playing this game during this weekend. Pretty cool, but it really got me confused.
Was this game supposed to be "ending" soon? I mean, I read a little here and there about the project, and I saw that there's mainly four paths, which is the "Mother", the "Aunt + Mother", the "Girlfriend" and the "Harem". It got me confused because from what I've been reading, there are some paths that are already done, is that right?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi. I've been playing this game during this weekend. Pretty cool, but it really got me confused.
Was this game supposed to be "ending" soon? I mean, I read a little here and there about the project, and I saw that there's mainly four paths, which is the "Mother", the "Aunt + Mother", the "Girlfriend" and the "Harem". It got me confused because from what I've been reading, there are some paths that are already done, is that right?

A Nikki solo path has been added, that will be the final ending. All the others are done.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

There's only Nikki's (aunt) path left to do. :p

Reactions: Arthoneceron
4.20 star(s) 195 Votes