Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
g16_Camera (2).jpg

Ma belle
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Thanks for bearing with me a bit longer, I'm nearly finished with the CG work, I've just my last animation and accompanying renders to create. This time next week I expect to be working on putting everything together in renpy.
I decided to have Rosa make a brief appearance at the end. Nothing really major happens, it's just to add a little flavor and let the player make a choice on what final scene they get.
Other than that I don't have much to report.
I was asked if the boutique owner in the game would get a chance to have some action with the MC. The answer was no I'm afraid however I thought this week I could do a few fun renders of her.
22a.jpg
22b.jpg
22c.jpg
I get the felling if she got her hands on the MC there wouldn't be much left after she's finished.
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 886422

Ma belle
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Thanks for bearing with me a bit longer, I'm nearly finished with the CG work, I've just my last animation and accompanying renders to create. This time next week I expect to be working on putting everything together in renpy.
I decided to have Rosa make a brief appearance at the end. Nothing really major happens, it's just to add a little flavor and let the player make a choice on what final scene they get.
Other than that I don't have much to report.
I was asked if the boutique owner in the game would get a chance to have some action with the MC. The answer was no I'm afraid however I thought this week I could do a few fun renders of her.
View attachment 886426
View attachment 886428
View attachment 886429
I get the felling if she got her hands on the MC there wouldn't be much left after she's finished.
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Damn man... I hate that I can only use one heart
:love::love::love::love:. Great knews, It'll be awesome to see Rose one last time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Outrider

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Because all devs characters & renders are beautiful if any female (above 18 or course) is added, people will ask if there will be any sexy time with her.
So in conclusion the dev is to blame for making the game & characters too amazing :LOL:. lol

As much as i am excited for this last update i also can't wait to see devs new game.
I mean i hope he is making a new game, has there been any confirmation if he is?
And i really don't care for the genre: whether its incest, magical, mystery/thriller, Scifi, or something mixed in between etc

Although my primitive brains hopes more incest. Don't blame me, blame the world that made me this way.
^quote of the month :cool:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
this Wednesday possible it was stated by the dev last page
New update, probably next Thursday...

Stig said: " This time next week I expect to be working on putting everything together in renpy." So... putting all the images in renpy takes almost a week. And this wednesday... Great preview with many sexy pics.

Reactions: uhhhok and Outrider

Raven Hex

Aug 11, 2018
My first and favourite aunt ever is the one from Incest Story (don't remember the name, it's an old game) XD
I like her too. She Is definitely my third <3 It's sad that Ictor :mad: rushed and ended the game ... Everyone needs to learn from <3 Stiglet <3 how to make great game and correct/big endings. :love:

Reactions: Outrider and HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 193 Votes