Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
I updated it quickly, of course not tested.

You probably need unren to extract & decompile and then overwrite.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Just saying the maid at the end was just funny tieing the gf and the MC up together and cuffing them.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just saying the maid at the end was just funny tieing the gf and the MC up together and cuffing them.
I never understood having a waifish latina maid instead of a thicc one since this game is all about proportions. Perfect opportunity to have a character with some extra junk in the trunk, but I guess that trait already went to Haley...sort of?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I never understood having a waifish latina maid instead of a thicc one since this game is all about proportions. Perfect opportunity to have a character with some extra junk in the trunk, but I guess that trait already went to Haley...sort of?
You missed scenes with officer Juru I guess, I think Rosa very much fills the diversity here for those who do like a bit slimmer women as well. I do not think anyone can complain of small non breasted women in this game. It is more the other way that a good masseur can make a killing in this game with all the back problems around. :p

Harminthus

Jan 12, 2020
As much as I enjoy this game, I don't want to play through it for a 5th time, so I'm using the script control "jump badend" and "nikki_end = True" but the new ending won't start, it just runs through the bad end. I've also put save files in the correct location as an alternative, but they aren't appearing either. Any help would be great

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ha, couple of days ago while being bored at work I thought
about what games/VN here on the board I'd consider the
AAA ones of their type and The Visit was on that list.
Obviously duh!

Et voilà, it's in the lastes updates. Tho honestly I thought it was completed already
and I wondered why we haven't gotten any news of a new game by Stiglet yet.
Now I remember, a true Nikki ending is still missing.

Anyhow, long story short: Awesome. Gonna check it once there's
a final public build out and I am already looking forward to
the dev's next game/VN.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
As much as I enjoy this game, I don't want to play through it for a 5th time, so I'm using the script control "jump badend" and "nikki_end = True" but the new ending won't start, it just runs through the bad end. I've also put save files in the correct location as an alternative, but they aren't appearing either. Any help would be great
Did you rename the save file? It's called like 12345_1-1LT.save and you gotta remove the 12345.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you are using the incest patch it hasn't been updated and will stop where the last update ended.

Reactions: Outrider
4.20 star(s) 193 Votes