UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Please forgive my confusion. I thought this game was completed. Don't misunderstand I loved it, but I'm pretty sure I played through all endings. What's up with this?

jeez4rd

Apr 15, 2018
Please forgive my confusion. I thought this game was completed. Don't misunderstand I loved it, but I'm pretty sure I played through all endings. What's up with this?
Dev decided to add an ending for Nikki, that's the final ending that will be added with this next patch. The game will be finished then.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Do we know if the dev is moving on to a new game after this or is he doing a "Chapter 2" ?
I highly doubt there will be a chapter 2, he went through all this trouble to create 5 different endings. He would have to go on from one of them which would make the other 4 obsolete. But who knows.

Personally, i wouldn't mind a little change of scenery, as long as it doesn't put the Lewdpatcher boiks out of work, if you know what i mean :cool:.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomPerv69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v0.12.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 20.11.2020 (new credits image, i didn't add the almost 600 old, nowhere used images that were added to the final version compared to the test version)

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love the Game, great art, solid story. Thanks stiglet
Can't wait for the next Game.

P.S. maybe a OLDBOY type story without being locked up for 20 years.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, even though I only love Karen, out of respect for that Dev and the game I'll see this ending. :)

I will only wait for the official version so that I will not encounter any errors.

Besides, I love this game and congratulations on completing it stiglet . Good luck in your next game!

Reactions: Raven Hex

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Hi guys, here it is. This is Nikki's ending. This will be the final ending.

- PC:

- MAC:

(If you have crashing issues on the animations):

I don't have a walkthrough prepared yet however if you wish to skip to Nikki's ending you can open the game's console by pressing Shift+O and type "nikki_end = True" and then "jump badend" (without the quotes) this should set you on the right path.

If you want to play through you just need to choose the choices that favor Nikki and be unpleasant to Karen and Haley.

I hope you all enjoy.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
The Visit [v0.12.5] [Stiglet]

Win/Linux: Original Size: 2.2 GB Compressed Size: 660 MB
Mac: Original Size: 2.19 GB Compressed Size: 644 MB

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So, at last Nikki became the face image of this game, started with her, ended with her, she have most mutual endings. Harem, Nikki-Karen, Nikki. And also, from starting to end, nikki got the highest number of scenes than other other women including Karen.

Hmm.. Don't know how to feel about this. I like Nikki, yes she is a damn good milf. But, I just desired for equal treatment for Karen too. May be dev could have added extra scenes of karen before her pre-ending. I know she is slow-tease, romance, hard to get, incest taboo problems etc etc bullshit. But, still if dev wanted to include them, he would have added extra scenes by some reason.

Anyway, it's one of the best milf games around like Lust Epidemic. And Congrats for getting completed.

4.20 star(s) 195 Votes