lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
stiglet
First render on bed in the MC student room "I don't need Mom, Haley or Haley or anyone else from back home".

And guys, who is Christina? I haven't played for a long time and used the console command.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You F***ing serious? Nikky? Just Nikky? We already have Harem* Ending... Why we need Nikki's ending? O_O
You don't. You don't need to play it.

Ths is for people that wanted it if you use a bit of common sense.

Felt like the Nikki ending left off a cliffhanger with Karen coming to visit at the end
Just ruin it for others then .... fucking spoilers.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well waiting for the gallery mod to update, the incest patch already updated right? For the official .12.5, not the test version?

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I don't have problem with Nikki Ending. It's only obvious & logical. But, my only problem is Karen who is the big tease of this game, published as a "ultimate prize" got very less scenes compare to Nikki. Yes, Aunt is sexually horny & a easy bitch. But, that doesn't mean Karen should get less scenes. Atleast, Dev could have added more scenes when mom finally submitted to son, to equalize the overall content with Aunt. Many games devs did that. They tease One Main love interest & later updates, they add more scenes to equalize that character's content with other characters. Now, the only possible explanation by this game's dev is maybe infact "Nikki is the main love interest & Karen, Haley are secondary love interests".

Reactions: Alteni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't have problem with Nikki Ending. It's only obvious & logical. But, my only problem is Karen who is the big tease of this game, published as a "ultimate prize" got very less scenes compare to Nikki. Yes, Aunt is sexually horny & a easy bitch. But, that doesn't mean Karen should get less scenes. Atleast, Dev could have added more scenes when mom finally submitted to son, to equalize the overall content with Aunt. Many games devs did that. They tease One Main love interest & later updates, they add more scenes to equalize that character's content with other characters. Now, the only possible explanation by this game's dev is maybe infact "Nikki is the main love interest & Karen, Haley are secondary love interests".
Nikki WAS the main love interest, she was the only love interest when it first launched.

The game started out as a short that was when Nikki visited at the start, thus The Visit. It ended when she left.

Dev decided to make it into a full game but it all started with Nikki and now ended with her.

She didn't "submit" to her son either, they were lovers.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Nikki WAS the main love interest, she was the only love interest when it first launched.

The game started out as a short that was when Nikki visited at the start, thus The Visit. It ended when she left.

Dev decided to make it into a full game but it all started with Nikki and now ended with her.

Submit may be wrong word, but what i mean is, dev could have added more scenes when mom finally became lover of Son to equalize her content with Nikki.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Submit may be wrong word, but what i mean is, dev could have added more scenes when mom finally became lover of Son to equalize her content with Nikki.
It would have dragged out the game with meaningless sex scenes. Arguably it would have watered it down and made her route less appealing.

It works because it's balanced with story and in story context she didn't have as much time with him as a lover as Nikki did.

Then you'd also have Haley fans wanting the same treatment so a good game would have been bogged down with pointless sex scenes with no context.

There are reasons and meaning behind the sex scenes here, watering that down would ruin it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

So, you mean to say Karen is not the main love interest (when compare to Nikki), although she is the big tease, ultimate prize kind of thing of this game?

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
It would have dragged out the game with meaningless sex scenes. Arguably it would have watered it down and made her route less appealing.

It works because it's balanced with story and in story context she didn't have as much time with him as a lover as Nikki did.

Then you'd also have Haley fans wanting the same treatment so a good game would have been bogged down with pointless sex scenes with no context.

There are reasons and meaning behind the sex scenes here, watering that down would ruin it.
Why meaningless? It will be meaningless if dev shows those scenes without teasing or without proper reason and all. But, when they finally became lovers, What is wrong in adding more sex scenes? And there are some games which did like that, like i already told. Nothing wrong in adding more sex scenes when they became finally lovers. That character's fans will be very happy.

Hamboi

Jun 19, 2018
Holy shit. A game I followed actually completed? Feels amazing. Also I am the only person in the world who likes Haley the most.

Reactions: TGafy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why meaningless? It will be meaningless if dev shows those scenes without teasing or without proper reason and all. But, when they finally became lovers, What is wrong in adding more sex scenes? And there are some games which did like that, like i already told. Nothing wrong in adding more sex scenes when they became finally lovers. That character's fans will be very happy.
Because there is no need.

She got plenty of scenes, there is no need to stretch it out.

It doesn't matter what other games did, Stig didn't do that.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes