Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally downloaded this to play the earlier Harem end that I was interested in. I previously shied away from it due to reports of performance problems, and I thought I'd wait for the final end in order that Stig gets them sorted out. Maybe my fears were unfounded as the game played smoothly. However, some issues haven't been addressed since, as in two occasions the game showed "Mom" instead of "Haley" speaking. (I don't know of course if that's a main game or incest patch issue.)

Was definitely a hot end, was not too happy about the game over in between (although I knew that was coming but I wanted to see the third Jennifer Juru scene), and the final foursome made up for that. I am sure that people who complained that Nikki only got a single scene in 12.4 will be happier with 12.5 - I won't see it as I am not interested.

So, great job and well done to the developer. If there is a second project I would prefer more positions per sex scene instead of three different angles, but that's just me. To the one poster above: The only two endings I've played were Haren and Haley's, so you're not alone.

Reactions: Fuuk

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have really enjoyed this one. Sorry to see it end but they all must sometime. thanks for all the different endings, should keep everyone happy. best of luck on your next adventure

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice ending with Nikki! But wait, is that a teaser of a 2nd season or something about Karen showing up at their apartment with her belly out?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
how to get nikki end? anyone has a save file?
You have to pick all of the Nikki-related choices, and also turn down/be negative towards the other primary characters (mom and Haley). This means things like picking the magazine for Nikki, choosing Nikki as a bowling partner, refusing to chase down Haley's cell phone and also not forgiving her while in the hospital, refusing the blowjob with your mom (when she's in her yoga outfit), beating Haley in table tennis instead of letting her win, having sex with the doctor instead of Haley in the clothing store, saying the future is uncertain when Haley asks if you see your relationship with her lasting, etc. The most important choice is saying you can imagine being in a relationship with Nikki when she asks you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
how to get nikki end? anyone has a save file?
I followed the Nikki & Karen route in the walkthrough, just pick Nikki for both choice 4 & 13. If Nikki is the one that go with you after the volleyball match then i think you did it right.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its finally completed... before i download will be any fix version coming or something to be add in future ? :unsure:

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
I followed the Nikki & Karen route in the walkthrough, just pick Nikki for both choice 4 & 13. If Nikki is the one that go with you after the volleyball match then i think you did it right.
that's mean we have to replay the game from start on?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
So, at last Nikki became the face image of this game, started with her, ended with her, she have most mutual endings. Harem, Nikki-Karen, Nikki. And also, from starting to end, nikki got the highest number of scenes than other other women including Karen.

Hmm.. Don't know how to feel about this. I like Nikki, yes she is a damn good milf. But, I just desired for equal treatment for Karen too. May be dev could have added extra scenes of karen before her pre-ending. I know she is slow-tease, romance, hard to get, incest taboo problems etc etc bullshit. But, still if dev wanted to include them, he would have added extra scenes by some reason.
Karen was featured in 3 different endings, same as Nikki.
She also joined in on the fun pretty late in the story, she was holding back for quite some time before she made a move on MC which makes perfect sense since she is his mom.
Nikki on the other hand is a nymphomaniac, so not only is it easier to write scenes for her, but it also fits her character much better.
Even though Karen wasn't in that many scenes, she was the most prominent character throughout, a fan favourite. She was also featured in most of the bonus renders with every developement update from Stiglet.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Outrider

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Karen was featured in 3 different endings, same as Nikki.
She also joined in on the fun pretty late in the story, she was holding back for quite some time before she made a move on MC which makes perfect sense since she is his mom.
Nikki on the other hand is a nymphomaniac, so not only is it easier to write scenes for her, but it also fits her character much better.
Even though Karen wasn't in that many scenes, she was the most prominent character throughout, a fan favourite. She was also featured in most of the bonus renders with every developement update from Stiglet.
But, dev could have added more equal number of scenes with Karen when mom & son finally become lovers right? To equalize the content compare to nikki? But it isn't happened like that. So, for that reason, I still see Nikki as the face image of this game because she got more scenes in first half, she got significant scenes too in second half and also as a separate ending. Karen is the secondary love interest (when compare to nikki), just better than Haley. Also, though Karen got bonus renders, it's the "main game content" that matters to most players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
But, dev could have added more equal number of scenes with Karen when mom & son finally become lovers right? To equalize the content compare to nikki? But it isn't happened like that. So, for that reason, I still see Nikki as the face image of this game because she got more scenes in first half, she got significant scenes too in second half and also as a separate ending. Karen is the secondary love interest (when compare to nikki), just better than Haley. Also, though Karen got bonus renders, it's the "main game content" that matters to most players right?
I feel you. If i could, i would trade all endings + all scenes with Haley (ew) for one good extra scene with Karen :D
But yeah, overall Nikki has the most scenes, but only if you explored every scene and every ending.
I'm sure there is a way to play the game the way so Karen comes up on top, hell i'd say you can do it even with Haley ;p
It's just a matter of preference.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I feel you. If i could, i would trade all endings + all scenes with Haley (ew) for one good extra scene with Karen :D
But yeah, overall Nikki has the most scenes, but only if you explored every scene and every ending.
I'm sure there is a way to play the game the way so Karen comes up on top, hell i'd say you can do it even with Haley ;p
It's just a matter of preference.
I'm talking about over all content. In Karen's path too, if we exclude her ending scenes, still nikki got prominent stuff if not most of the stuff. But, when you take the nikki's path, even if we exclude nikki's ending, Karen's content in nikki's path is nowhere near to the nikki's content in karen's path or Nikki-Karen path.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is inevitable that Nikki will have more scenes, as the first part of the game is all about her, plus she is the center in the construction of the harem, whether it succeeds or fails.

but in adding an ending for her, just for her role in the story, it becomes difficult to add scenes on the other LIs

and I say it as a Karen fan

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
it is inevitable that Nikki will have more scenes, as the first part of the game is all about her, plus she is the center in the construction of the harem, whether it succeeds or fails.

but in adding an ending for her, just for her role in the story, it becomes difficult to add scenes on the other LIs

and I say it as a Karen fan
I'm taking about unfair treatment in pre-climax content when mom & son finally become lovers. Please try to understand what i'm talking about. Endings are a separate discussion.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes