felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm taking about unfair treatment in pre-climax content when mom & son finally become lovers. Please try to understand what i'm talking about. Endings are a separate discussion.
why would it be an unfair treatment?

it is consistent with the story, Karen is the only one who is resisting, so all her scenes are concentrated in a short time, but they don't seem too few to me, from dinner onwards it's full

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I just wish "Midnight Paradise" & "Away from home" give more scenes with mom compare to Aunt or other Lis when they finally get "completed" tag. Sick of seeing Mom getting less content compare to other main LIs in Harem Games.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm talking about over all content. In Karen's path too, if we exclude her ending scenes, still nikki got prominent stuff if not most of the stuff. But, when you take the nikki's path, even if we exclude nikki's ending, Karen's content in nikki's path is nowhere near to the nikki's content in karen's path or Nikki-Karen path.
If you look at the sheer numbers, then MC would have the most scenes than any other character :D
I look at it a bit differently, you see even though Nikki has the most scenes, a lot of them are just a straight up "pull your cock out and let's fuck" kinda scenes.
There's barely any buildup, it's like a flat line across the board.
When it comes to Karen we get some nice buildup which peaks when we get to have sex with her and then it slowly drops down.
Haley on the other hand is just an anoyance xD

As a fan of incest and mom/son in particular, whenever a mom/son relationship transcends and becomes a girlfriend/boyfriend i kinda lose interest :D

Reactions: felicemastronzo

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
why would it be an unfair treatment?

it is consistent with the story, Karen is the only one who is resisting, so all her scenes are concentrated in a short time, but they don't seem too few to me, from dinner onwards it's full
I never said they are too few. But atleast from dinner, dev could have added huge number of scenes with compare to nikki to equalize her overall content in nikki before we get to endings.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If you look at the sheer numbers, then MC would have the most scenes than any other character :D
I look at it a bit differently, you see even though Nikki has the most scenes, a lot of them are just a straight up "pull your cock out and let's fuck" kinda scenes.
There's barely any buildup, it's like a flat line across the board.
When it comes to Karen we get some nice buildup which peaks when we get to have sex with her and then it slowly drops down.
Haley on the other hand is just an anoyance xD

As a fan of incest and mom/son in particular, whenever a mom/son relationship transcends and becomes a girlfriend/boyfriend i kinda lose interest :D
But when they finally become lovers, dev could have added more number of scenes with equalize content in nikki. How many times i have to repeat this sentence?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
But when they finally become lovers, dev could have added more number of scenes with equalize content in nikki. How many times i have to repeat this sentence?
I understand you, it's just i don't fully agree with you on that and im trying to explain why xD
To me 2x scenes with Nikki are equal to 1x scene with Karen, so it's all balanced.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I understand you, it's just i don't fully agree with you on that and im trying to explain why xD
To me 2x scenes with Nikki are equal to 1x scene with Karen, so it's all balanced.
FOR YOU. But i'm speaking in a "overall" way. My preference defers. I want to enjoy mom/son games in a full never ending kind of experience. I can wait for mom sex with all the teasing, slow pacing updates (which happens in many of family incest games), but when we actually get to the point where mom son finally have sex, i want to see high content with her and she should get the "equalized" content before ending with compare to other Lis.

So, yeah, I too won't agree with you. But, I can understand you.

Anyway, Let's take "Lust Epidemic" game for example, It's also a huge tease with mom, and sex with mom finally happened after 80% of the game completed. Upto that point, the other two main Lis (which are milfs too) got most of the content. But, the last 20% of the game is heavily based on including more and more mom scenes. At final stage, yes, Mom became of the final face image girl of that game & also got a bonus scene (with Lust Epidemic's MC) in sequel game.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think Nikki's ending may be the "canon" one... if just for the ginormous cliffhanger scene.

I like the three related to the sisters, but I would love to see Stiglet doing other things instead of what basically would be The Visit 3.
I also don't think there is too much left to explore in this world... either way, thanks for the great game.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
FOR YOU. But i'm speaking in a "overall" way. My preference defers. I want to enjoy mom/son games in a full never ending kind of experience. I can wait for mom sex with all the teasing, slow pacing updates (which happens in many of family incest games), but when we actually get to the point where mom son finally have sex, i want to see high content with her and she should get the "equalized" content before ending with compare to other Lis.

So, yeah, I too won't agree with you. But, I can understand you.

Anyway, Let's take "Lust Epidemic" game for example, It's also a huge tease with mom, and sex with mom finally happened after 80% of the game completed. Upto that point, the other two main Lis (which are milfs too) got most of the content. But, the last 20% of the game is heavily based on including more and more mom scenes. At final stage, yes, Mom became of the final face image girl of that game & also got a bonus scene (with Lust Epidemic's MC) in sequel game.
I think that it's just the case of holding out the best for last. If you start off with the best stuff, it's only going to get worse after that. So building that anticipation is in best interest for every dev. As i said before, and i can only speak for myself, but i think that incest has a low shelf life, at some point it's just becomes 2 people fucking.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My preference defers.
Precisely.
You want Karen to have more scenes, so that she has an equal amount of content to Nikki, but she's a secondary character to Nikki.

As others have said, more scenes with Karen would basically be pointless bloat, just to appease the demands of people wanting more of her, when she's not really a primary character, especially when Nikki plays a bigger role in her even being involved with the MC.

Reactions: Avaron1974

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Precisely.
You want Karen to have more scenes, so that she has an equal amount of content to Nikki, but she's a secondary character to Nikki.

As others have said, more scenes with Karen would basically be pointless bloat, just to appease the demands of people wanting more of her, when she's not really a primary character, especially when Nikki plays a bigger role in her even being involved with the MC.
Yeah, that's what im saying. The only explanation and logic behind all this is "Karen is a secondary love interest" & Nikki is the face image of this game. But I know many fans of this games treats Karen as the face image and the main love interest of "The Visit" game. I mean, the people who recommended me this game told Mom is the main love interest and all the story is running to get the "ultimate prize" from Mom but also includes harem at final ending. I have to go and scold them lol now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I think that it's just the case of holding out the best for last. If you start off with the best stuff, it's only going to get worse after that. So building that anticipation is in best interest for every dev. As i said before, and i can only speak for myself, but i think that incest has a low shelf life, at some point it's just becomes 2 people fucking.
Yeah, I also don't like "starting with best stuff" in incest games. The example I given, is also a "saving best for last" kind of game. But I never got disappointed with that overall content of that game. Because of the points in that game that I already explained to you in last reply.

Reactions: Draverik

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
its finally completed... before i download will be any fix version coming or something to be add in future ? :unsure:
The game is completed. While I am sure there are no fixes planned for a completed game, I am also sure that if the bugs are serious enough, they will be added in the future. So download and enjoy.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
that's mean we have to replay the game from start on?
Oh don't look at it like that. Whenever a final version of a game comes out, I usually do a complete new playthrough. To refresh my mind about everything that has happened since the beginning, all the scenes, drama, etc., and to enjoy the final version from start to finish(es).

I wish Stiglet the best of everything in his next game(s).

Reactions: Alteni

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, the people who recommended me this game told Mom is the main love interest and all the story is running to get the "ultimate prize" from Mom but also includes harem at final ending. I have to go and scold them lol now.
Well, so long as you don't skimp on the scolding... It's the only way they'll learn! :devilish:

Reactions: harsha_26

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, that's what im saying. The only explanation and logic behind all this is "Karen is a secondary love interest" & Nikki is the face image of this game. But I know many fans of this games treats Karen as the face image and the main love interest of "The Visit" game. I mean, the people who recommended me this game told Mom is the main love interest and all the story is running to get the "ultimate prize" from Mom but also includes harem at final ending. I have to go and scold them lol now.
Nikki has always been the focal girl of the game.

The original game when it was just a short was all about her and only her, Karen barely appeared in it at all.

Nikki was then the driving force behind everything that happened in the main game including getting the MC with Karen. Karen was never the main prize she was someone the MC loved and wanted to be with but that also goes for Haley.

Nikki brought both Haley and Karen out of their shells and opened them up to the events leading towards the end and is the the main reason the harem happens in that ending.

Karen is the main goal for people that enjoy mom/son content but the in the context of the game Nikki is the catalyst of everything that happens and probably the most important character in the game besides the MC.

Karen doesn't have an equal amount of scenes because she's not as big of a character. She's on the same level as Haley story wise.

Mar 11, 2018
I assume when people see "incest" tag and a mom, they immediately assume mother is the main love interest, because many incest games nowadays highlight around her role as the main love interest over aunt, cousin, sister or whatever else. It makes a lot of sense, even if that character is secondary and such the "mom and son" romance is more appealing to wider audience, because it's more sinful and something horny teenagers (I'm aware most adults take incest as a fetish, not an actual in real life sex drive) think when their hormones are changing (and whose the closest milf/"ripe" woman with appealing physical picture? Mom). Outside of games, pretty much 90% of all existing incest comics and other real life roleplaying sex tags focus on either step-mom or mom as the pleasure source.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes