Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Didn't know there was a new version, tbh I'm more fan of Karen, but complaining about a solo Nikki ending when Karen has two already it's pretty dumb, don't do that Karenfans! I don't want to play the whole game again so I guess I will skip this final update and just wait for the next game, I like Nikki but I really think they can't add an unique scene for her to make me play it all over again, since we already had oral, vaginal, anal, threesomes and foursomes with her.

I don't know about 2021, but if we get a new game by Stiglet then it will be a great year.

Reactions: Viatovic

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
cant wait to play this! played prolly the first release on here and was disappointed that it was so good but so short lol. glad to see it finally completed

Reactions: Outrider

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this mod work with v0.12.5 or do we need to wait for one?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Didn't know there was a new version, tbh I'm more fan of Karen, but complaining about a solo Nikki ending when Karen has two already it's pretty dumb, don't do that Karenfans! I don't want to play the whole game again so I guess I will skip this final update and just wait for the next game, I like Nikki but I really think they can't add an unique scene for her to make me play it all over again, since we already had oral, vaginal, anal, threesomes and foursomes with her.

I don't know about 2021, but if we get a new game by Stiglet then it will be a great year.
you should give nikki's ending a try. i guess it's the canon ending since it ends with a cliffhanger.

Reactions: Dustellar

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all, I am trying to use the walkthrough mod buy when I put it in the game folder I get this.
Screenshot (31).png
Any help would be welcome

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi all, I am trying to use the walkthrough mod buy when I put it in the game folder I get this.
View attachment 909303
Any help would be welcome
It was easier and more helpful to copy error output, and paste it in spoilers.
Anyway, you have double scripts, most probably, you used keep both instead replace all option.
someone please give us the nikki ending save na, please
What's wrong with one already shared?
Click me!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
2020/11/21: Released Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game The Visit! - Credit: IAmAB
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: ShaddyModda
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Download: -
Patreon's: - -

147f59

Apr 30, 2020

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game The Visit! - Credit: IAmAB
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: ShaddyModda
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Download: MEGA -
cannot access the doctor or professor scene in the replay menu? nor the ending scenes (haley, mom, nikki, mom + nikki), only the harem scene?

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Also here is the save that was included along with the details:

"Hi gus, here's the test version for you. I've skipped through it and it hasn't crashed or anything so it must be working perfectly right? :)

The Nikki ending branches off from the bad ending. To skip playing through the whole game you can type "jump badend" and then "nikki_end = True" into the game's console (without the quotes). You can bring up the console by pressing shift+O.
I've attached a savefile also, but you need to put this in your game save folder which should be somewhere like c:/Users/appdata/roaming/renpy/thevisit."

Totally breaking the rules by sharing this - but hey, it's for the good of our brethren who have probably had blue balls for this release for a while now.
so thank you, it didnt worked for at first

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017

Features:
Download: MEGA -
i have problem with compressed mac version...only black screen, nothing happens. what should i do?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So, at last Nikki became the face image of this game, started with her, ended with her, she have most mutual endings. Harem, Nikki-Karen, Nikki. And also, from starting to end, nikki got the highest number of scenes than other other women including Karen.

Hmm.. Don't know how to feel about this. I like Nikki, yes she is a damn good milf. But, I just desired for equal treatment for Karen too. May be dev could have added extra scenes of karen before her pre-ending. I know she is slow-tease, romance, hard to get, incest taboo problems etc etc bullshit. But, still if dev wanted to include them, he would have added extra scenes by some reason.

Anyway, it's one of the best milf games around like Lust Epidemic. And Congrats for getting completed.
I prefer Karen. Bigger taboo, (mom-son, I love it :love:)
And I got more involved in the relationship between MC and Karen than with the other women in this game.
And she's so much more beautiful. (Of course it's a matter of taste, everyone thinks differently.)

Nikki is not bad in my opinion. But I don't like her hairstyle and extremely exaggerated breasts. (same as MC dick :LOL:)

I don't want to write much about Haley here.. A completely useless character in this game. Even though she's pretty, her personality.. well, just not. Gold digger.

/And I can see you have good taste in games. I love Lust Epidemic, same as the Treasure of Nadia. (the best milf's) :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished Nikki ending. I must say I liked it. It was not like those previous endings. And that's the best part.
Change of place, people and everything. I like it. The previous endings were almost similar to each other.

I was hoping when Nikki started college where MC was. I was hoping there would be a scene where the MC is with Nikki and they suddenly meet Haley. :LOL: I'm curious what this scene looked like.

(I'd like to see Haley regret leaving MC, and seeing Nikki with MC want to come back to him/them. But the MC doesn't want her back because he has Nikki) I know, my stupid ideas. :LOL:

I didn't like Nikki posing for photos. (I just mean that she had to show her breasts) I don't want others to see. But well, it happened and there is nothing to complain about. :D

This scene after "The end".. Karen shows up pregnant.. haha.

Well, even though I only love Karen in this game, I liked the ending.
Thanks for this amazing game stiglet , look forward to the next one. Good luck.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes