cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Someone here needs to learn how to make his own mom-son game to please his incest addiction or hire and pay an artist to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Eula25

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
You have to pick all of the Nikki-related choices, and also turn down/be negative towards the other primary characters (mom and Haley). This means things like picking the magazine for Nikki, choosing Nikki as a bowling partner, refusing to chase down Haley's cell phone and also not forgiving her while in the hospital, refusing the blowjob with your mom (when she's in her yoga outfit), beating Haley in table tennis instead of letting her win, having sex with the doctor instead of Haley in the clothing store, saying the future is uncertain when Haley asks if you see your relationship with her lasting, etc. The most important choice is saying you can imagine being in a relationship with Nikki when she asks you.
You can get the Nikki Ending and still bang everyone at every available opportunity. A couple of those pro Nikki choices are all you need.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Do choices block off scenes that can be unlocked?
or is there a way to unlock all the scenes?
Just a question before I start playing.

SupaChill

Sep 11, 2018
Do choices block off scenes that can be unlocked?
or is there a way to unlock all the scenes?
Just a question before I start playing.
Short answer: Yes, there are 5 endings and you will miss scenes here and there.
I recommend using the gallery mod and the walkthru mod.

Reactions: Repperx01

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
You can get the Nikki Ending and still bang everyone at every available opportunity. A couple of those pro Nikki choices are all you need.
Ah, ok then. Was simply posting what I did to make it work, I didn't know for sure. I played it safe so I didn't have to go through it more than once. I've already played the game multiple times, and have saves at all the scenes, so I just turned down everything that wasn't strictly related to Nikki.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Someone here needs to learn how to make his own mom-son game to please his incest addiction or hire and pay an artist to do it.
No need. There are enough games for mom/son content which primarily focuses on mom. Like the example game i already given here. And I genuinely don't know Mom is the secondary love interest in this game. I thought she is the main love interest & face image of this game. But, I know the truth now. Now, I don't have any rants because it's baseless to give opinions over a side character to get more scenes.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the Nikki Ending...and played it fully again, still think it's a great game, not storywise but otherwise luv it :)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I think Nikki's ending may be the "canon" one... if just for the ginormous cliffhanger scene.

I like the three related to the sisters, but I would love to see Stiglet doing other things instead of what basically would be The Visit 3.
I also don't think there is too much left to explore in this world... either way, thanks for the great game.
Are there other games by Stiglet, a prequel to this game or something? I tried doing a search for him, but found nothing else with him as the developer.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I was expecting the harem ending to have ALL of them (Nikki, Karen, Haley, doc, cop, prof & maid (maybe I'm just greedy....))

Reactions: bonerland
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes