ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh no, say it ain't so, not completed, not another one?
I was starting to like this one.
Well, I hope the next one as just as good.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
What is the difference between versions 0.12.4 and 0.12.5? There no changelog on the OP:rolleyes:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Haven't played the game since the 3rd release, has the earlier scenes been reworked or remastered? there's no info in the changelogs.

Mar 11, 2018
The Visit 2 ?
Let's not get ourselves overwhelmed by countless sequels, prequels, remakes etc. A proper sequel would be cool, but better just to tip the toes into different sea this time. I would love to receive another strictly incest based game like we've had right now, but probably rehashing the exact same theme under different models wouldn't attract that much people attention. But what the fck do I know, icstor got away with multiple games under different models, NLT suceeded with multiple games as well. Too bad most of em are forgettable after couple of playthroughs, so focusing more on the story content I believe would be a better priority, even though most people here are blueballing and absolutely do not give a shit about character development other than looks and kinky dialogues.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v1.0fixa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.12.2020 (v1.0fixa)

Last edited:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys, hope you enjoy the new 'corrected' game script! ;)

If you're after a changelog, here's the text from Stiglet's Patreon post for 1.0, also I uploaded a couple of patches for those who need them.
--------------

The Visit 1.0

Hi guys, so here it is.

As I said before there's no new content here, I've just gone back and made all the animations smoother. Most worked well with the AI interpolation but I had to re-render a few. Most of the images have been tweaked a little too, some fixes here and there where I could.

Most spelling and grammar issues have been corrected (thanks again Outrider) and I added more speed options during the early animations to make it more consistent with the later ones.

I added a folder to the game's base directory called bonus that contains most of the 4k renders that I have posted on here in the past. I'm not sure if I added them all, some may have been lost.

I think that's it. In the future I hope to add a gallery and replay feature but I need to learn how to do that first :p

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and thank you all as always.

Update: Hi guys, I noticed a flaw in the games logic that caused Haley's ending to appear instead of Nikki's. I've attached a patch below, if you take the scripts.rpa file and overwrite the existing one in your games /game folder this should correct the problem.
------------

I'll say it again on here - you're very welcome for the proof reading Stig! :D

Attached below are both the low spec patch, as well as the 'fix a' script file (only needed for the unpatched version of 1.0):

Edit: low spec patch updated to 'lowspec1.0fixa'

Last edited:

flopflip

Dec 1, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v1.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

damn
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v1.0.

ty

Reactions: Gemzlink

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm not getting the harem ending.
I end with Aunt Nikki and mom in bed with MC.
them: "Wait untill Haley is involved too"
MC: "How am i going to explain this to her?"
them: "We'll help"

--end--

also, alll of the animations seem to be missing. When i tried to reload an older save, i got a grey-screen during those.

Reactions: Lokitox8
4.20 star(s) 193 Votes