Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
One of the great Incest games on the site. To be honest I was never a fan of Nikki, but Karen is most definitely one of my favorite moms. But it's really nice to see this done and finished. It's actually been a while since I've played it, so I thinking a full replay here because the game is just that damn good!

Also, if anyone hasn't supported Stiglet in the past, maybe consider throwing him a one-time donation or something on Patreon now. Completing a game and actually finishing it the right way (unlike some others... *cough* ICSTOR *cough*) should be appreciated and rewarded.

So thank you Stiglet, Outrider & anyone else who's helped with the game over it's development. It's been a real pleasure for a lot of us to play it I'm sure.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I'm not getting the harem ending.
I end with Aunt Nikki and mom in bed with MC.
them: "Wait untill Haley is involved too"
MC: "How am i going to explain this to her?"
them: "We'll help"

--end--

also, alll of the animations seem to be missing. When i tried to reload an older save, i got a grey-screen during those.
I just tested the Harem Ending and it's working fine - make sure you've downloaded the latest 1.0 version of the game from OP (it includes a lot more images for the smooth animations) and use the latest script.rpa file (1.0fixa) so the correct endings are triggered - I linked to the standard version fix from Patreon here, and I also noticed the latest Lewdpatcher has fixa applied as well if you want the 'taboo' version... :sneaky:

Reactions: HHUUKK

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I can't tell if patch applied or not. Karen seems to still be a foster parent

What I do wrong?

I did 1.0 compressed -> lowspec patch 1.0 -> patch "fix a" 1.0

Edit: fixed

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

--end--

also, alll of the animations seem to be missing. When i tried to reload an older save, i got a grey-screen during those.
Siounds like you are using an old mods on a broken compressed version.

Reactions: bb12308

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

--end--

the same ending I had the first time, but I had played it in June

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I just tested the Harem Ending and it's working fine - make sure you've downloaded the latest 1.0 version of the game from OP (it includes a lot more images for the smooth animations) and use the latest script.rpa file (1.0fixa) so the correct endings are triggered - I linked to the standard version fix from Patreon here, and I also noticed the latest Lewdpatcher has fixa applied as well if you want the 'taboo' version... :sneaky:
Yes it is working now that i added the patch you uploaded... thank you.
I played it before adding the patch... so i guess that was the problem.

Reactions: Outrider
Feb 29, 2020
When he said exact same model he meant the breasts too.

The only difference between Nikki and Karen is hair.
Maybe I'm looking wrong but they don't look exactly the same to me.
Aside from hair, Nikki's breast appear larger, her hips seem wider. But then I suppose it could be the lighting in this scene.
353432_hc25.jpg

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this ever be updated for the final version?

Also, the main page has like 4 mods doing almost the same thing. VERY confusing. I am reading about other patches, etc. Utterly confusing. Could we just get ONE mod download (all in one) and comes with the fixes and be done with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jokerware

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Just started the game with the mod and pretty much 70% of sex scenes are grayed out :/

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes