AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I've been holding off on trying this game for a while but seeing that it's finished I decided to give it a try and man was I disappointed,

1- the story if you can even call it a story was bland and boring.
2- the fact that you can't choose who to sleep with and always end up cheating on your GF.
3- talking about the GF I didn't like her cheating on MC with Nikki, yes I know he cheats too(but we don't have a choice not to cheat anyway) it's not just about her cheating, it's the fact that she didn't give a fuck that the MC caught her and didn't even feel just a small amount of guilt is what killed her for me.

All in all I couldn't finish the story and that's why I didn't want to review a complete game that I didn't finish even though I didn't like it so I decided to share my opinion here.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Maybe I'm looking wrong but they don't look exactly the same to me.
Aside from hair, Nikki's breast appear larger, her hips seem wider. But then I suppose it could be the lighting in this scene.
View attachment 939406
You're right. They are really different. To end all controversy, take a look at this image from bonus set. Only the blind will not see the difference.

000.jpg

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I've been holding off on trying this game for a while but seeing that it's finished I decided to give it a try and man was I disappointed,

1- the story if you can even call it a story was bland and boring.
2- the fact that you can't choose who to sleep with and always end up cheating on your GF.
3- talking about the GF I didn't like her cheating on MC with Nikki, yes I know he cheats too(but we don't have a choice not to cheat anyway) it's not just about her cheating, it's the fact that she didn't give a fuck that the MC caught her and didn't even feel just a small amount of guilt is what killed her for me.

All in all I couldn't finish the story and that's why I didn't want to review a complete game that I didn't finish even though I didn't like it so I decided to share my opinion here.
Haley did actually feel some guilt in the moment but Nikki acted as a dominant figure and controlled the situation. Both points are actually explicitly mentioned when you progress later in the game when Nikki admits to being manipulative of the MC and Haley expresses guilt for having openly had sex with Nikki.

And seeing as you just seem to be a person that hates any kind of cheating in these games in general, perhaps it'd be better to stray away from games that already have a cheating tag attached to them

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Hey guys, hope you enjoy the new 'corrected' game script! ;)

If you're after a changelog, here's the text from Stiglet's Patreon post for 1.0, also I uploaded a couple of patches for those who need them.
--------------

The Visit 1.0

Hi guys, so here it is.

As I said before there's no new content here, I've just gone back and made all the animations smoother. Most worked well with the AI interpolation but I had to re-render a few. Most of the images have been tweaked a little too, some fixes here and there where I could.

Most spelling and grammar issues have been corrected (thanks again Outrider) and I added more speed options during the early animations to make it more consistent with the later ones.

I added a folder to the game's base directory called bonus that contains most of the 4k renders that I have posted on here in the past. I'm not sure if I added them all, some may have been lost.

I think that's it. In the future I hope to add a gallery and replay feature but I need to learn how to do that first :p

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and thank you all as always.

Update: Hi guys, I noticed a flaw in the games logic that caused Haley's ending to appear instead of Nikki's. I've attached a patch below, if you take the scripts.rpa file and overwrite the existing one in your games /game folder this should correct the problem.
------------

I'll say it again on here - you're very welcome for the proof reading Stig! :D

Attached below are both the 1.0 low spec patch, as well as the 'fix a' script file (only needed for the unpatched version of 1.0):
Does this work with the incest patch?

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Typo in line 1725 of prologue.rpy:

Code:
 play sound "maleorg2ogg"
should be

Code:
 play sound "maleorg2.ogg"

Reactions: pepito009

Han(d) Solo

Sep 5, 2018
That was the problem I had earlier today. The super mod causes that to happen. I was able to play with the incest + ending mods without a problem
I have no mods on but basically all of the animations in the sex scenes turn the screen grey when I have the incest patch. Without it, the game runs completely fine. I just tried this game for the first time today and would like to play with the patch so if someone knows what I'm doing wrong let me know.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...just a curiosity... if version 1.0 adds nothing to gameplay and all to the 0.12.5, how come the compressed version is almost doubled in size, compared to the previous one (1.2Gb vs. 660Mb)? Is the compressing method different, or what?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Jack_._69
Oct 31, 2019
This was just a clean-up update, but it got me to play some of it, the good parts, again. Hits a lot of favorite things. Looks great too. This pertains to the Harem route.

However, I have one little problem. The dude grunts and stuff when cuming. I hate that. ha Really though, I wish you could turn his vocalizations off.

Other than that, would like to have seen the slow mutual thing fully develop between Haley and Karen too, which is hinted a little how that is going to progress. Then plan to help Haley's never seen mom in on the goodtimes! Well, this is how I imagine it playing out after the end...ha

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes