slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey so I have a problem. The game crashes in the climax of the first sex scene with Nikki.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'maleorg2ogg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "prologue.rpyc", line 1725, in script
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Visit 1.0
Sun Dec 13 08:07:09 2020

Any idea why? I'm running the incest patch only.

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
So what do we need to do to see Nikki ending ? just lowspec patch without incest patch ? She will just be Nikki and not Aunt Nikki ?

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hey so I have a problem. The game crashes in the climax of the first sex scene with Nikki.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "F:\Game Archive\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Visit 1.0

The latest low spec patch help you:

Reactions: Mario8080

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Ohhhh!!! Fuck!!! Another great game that concludes!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you very much for your work and dedication. I hope to see you soon with new projects ;)

Reactions: Outrider

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks a lot but where do I put the file? There doesn't seem to be one to replace with it in the game directory.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I covered this above only a few posts before yours.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-stiglet.10361/post-4725522

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    **display_args)
    periodic_pass()
    c.periodic()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Visit 1.0

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Haley did actually feel some guilt in the moment but Nikki acted as a dominant figure and controlled the situation. Both points are actually explicitly mentioned when you progress later in the game when Nikki admits to being manipulative of the MC and Haley expresses guilt for having openly had sex with Nikki.

And seeing as you just seem to be a person that hates any kind of cheating in these games in general, perhaps it'd be better to stray away from games that already have a cheating tag attached to them
Yes I do not like cheating that's why I like how the "harem" was done in WVM and it's why I didn't rate this VN because it wouldn't be fair to rate it badly because of something I don't like and not having finished the game as well.

I don't remember Haley feeling any guilt at all in fact she just continued to do what did and Nikki was the one that invited the MC to join not Haley.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
phupdup, slashimus - The error in the incest version (can't find 'maleorg2ogg'.) was already fixed yesterday, just download the latest patch again from Lewdpatcher.

alibaba34 - The incest patch already has 'fixa' included so only use the 'low spec' patch if your machine can't handle the animations.

Jabberwock00 - You don't need the low spec patch to get the Nikki Ending (low spec is only if your machine can't handle the new smooth animations), just make sure you're using the latest 'fixa' script file for the endings to work correctly, whether it's the standard (non-incest) version from my post here or the incest version from

As for why some mods cause errors... believe me when I say many lines in the game's script have been corrected/changed so several of the old mods won't work! You'll just have to wait for the authors of the mods to update them...

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Yes I do not like cheating that's why I like how the "harem" was done in WVM and it's why I didn't rate this VN because it wouldn't be fair to rate it badly because of something I don't like and not having finished the game as well.

I don't remember Haley feeling any guilt at all in fact she just continued to do what did and Nikki was the one that invited the MC to join not Haley.
Again.....Nikki is the alpha figure and being the manipulative, dominant figure is what she was doing. You literally just restated what I said. Haley was in a state of shock but Nikki still went ahead and pushed for it to happen. She's the reason why the MC came up to the gym in the first place

And I guess I just dont understand why you choose to play games with a tag you dont enjoy and dont plan on completing

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Haley later shows that she is very worried about how MC might judge her for the episode (in particular there is a scene where Mc would like to talk to her and Haley changes the subject, but later she tells him directly)

I understand that one can be uncomfortable with such a game (to say I am enormously uncomfortable with a successful game like Dreams of Desires where practically there is no consensual sexual intercourse), in this game all the characters, apart from Nikki, they appear quite fickle and influential.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Again.....Nikki is the alpha figure and being the manipulative, dominant figure is what she was doing. You literally just restated what I said. Haley was in a state of shock but Nikki still went ahead and pushed for it to happen. She's the reason why the MC came up to the gym in the first place
To be honest Nikki refused Haley the first time on the sauna and just gone through with it when she planned for the MC to be present too

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes