rash69

Jul 6, 2017
i can't seem to getthe nikki ending i even used the handholder it comes up as haley ending or is there a diffrent walkthrough to use?

Aug 28, 2017
How very disappointing in the harem ending... 75% of the focus on anal (which I find putrid personally) and ZERO hint of pregnancy (which I prefer in most H-games).... wow. let me down why don't ya?
I personally love that he did that. It makes the new scenes different than the ones earlier in the game, rather than being repetitive.

There were many regular sex scenes before already, so why not include something new for fans of other stuff?

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone please post the Mac version for 1.0 and possibly update the OP with it as well?

That would be great.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
i can't seem to getthe nikki ending i even used the handholder it comes up as haley ending or is there a diffrent walkthrough to use?
No need for a new walkthrough, the Nikki Ending bug was fixed. Replace scripts.rpa in your /game folder either from the file contained in '1.0fixa.zip' attached here for the standard (non incest) version, or if you are playing with incest - was updated to include 'fix a' as well.

Are the newly changed animations/renders good enough to warrant a redownload?
I'd say so, if you want every animation in the game upgraded to look lovely & smooth, older renders fixed and the entire script proof read & corrected! ;) Plus a bonus folder containing most of the special Patreon renders...

Sep 21, 2019
I'm having some major problems with this game. Its crashes at sex animations , the screen will go black when just going through dialogue, or I just get errors. Is my laptop to weak to play this game or do I need to fix something in my laptops files. Does anyone know any fixes?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I'm having some major problems with this game. Its crashes at sex animations , the screen will go black when just going through dialogue, or I just get errors. Is my laptop to weak to play this game or do I need to fix something in my laptops files. Does anyone know any fixes?
Sounds like you might need the 'low spec' patch, you can find it here.
some img cannot be found for some reason, how do I fix it ???
Depends where the missing images are being reported - if it's during animations it's probably because you're playing a previous version of the game with a patch for the latest version (1.0 added a ton more images for the new smooth animations).
Make sure you've downloaded version 1.0 from a link in OP (you'll know it's really 1.0 if you see the 'Bonus' folder inside TheVisit-1.0-pc folder) then apply one of the 'fix a' patches so the endings work properly (standard non incest version here, for the incest version either Lewdpatcher or I attached it below) and it should all be working fine...
Can anyone post incest patch on Google Drive or NOPY? I can't access Mega.NZ website

Thanks
I'll just attach the latest incest patch from Lewdpatcher (1.0fixa) to this post:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Noticed an error while replaying from the start in the Prologue sex scene with Nikki before she leaves.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'maleorg2ogg'.

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
Sounds like you might need the 'low spec' patch, you can find it here.

Depends where the missing images are being reported - if it's during animations it's probably because you're playing a previous version of the game with a patch for the latest version (1.0 added a ton more images for the new smooth animations).
Make sure you've downloaded version 1.0 from a link in OP (you'll know it's really 1.0 if you see the 'Bonus' folder inside TheVisit-1.0-pc folder) then apply one of the 'fix a' patches so the endings work properly (standard non incest version here, for the incest version either Lewdpatcher or I attached it below) and it should all be working fine...

I'll just attach the latest incest patch from Lewdpatcher (1.0fixa) to this post:
I did download the 1.0 version with the bonus folder, do I have to move the bonus folder somewhere ?

Reactions: Tstorm525

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Haley later shows that she is very worried about how MC might judge her for the episode (in particular there is a scene where Mc would like to talk to her and Haley changes the subject, but later she tells him directly)

I understand that one can be uncomfortable with such a game (to say I am enormously uncomfortable with a successful game like Dreams of Desires where practically there is no consensual sexual intercourse), in this game all the characters, apart from Nikki, they appear quite fickle and influential.
Yeah I don't like mind control so never played DoD even though people say it's great.

I don't know how Haley reacts later but in the moment she the way she acted ruined her character for me.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Again.....Nikki is the alpha figure and being the manipulative, dominant figure is what she was doing. You literally just restated what I said. Haley was in a state of shock but Nikki still went ahead and pushed for it to happen. She's the reason why the MC came up to the gym in the first place

And I guess I just dont understand why you choose to play games with a tag you dont enjoy and dont plan on completing
Nikki being the "alpha" does not matter because anyone who cares about their partner would stop and feel guilty and if Nicki was a guy not a girl who Hayley was seeping with most people would be put off by her. Thing it's the same for me wither you cheat with a girl or a guy.

I played the game and was enjoying it at first but the story didn't hold my interest over time and what happened with Haley and MC having no choice on if we cheat or not made me stop playing the game.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes