Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
Noticed an error while replaying from the start in the Prologue sex scene with Nikki before she leaves.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'maleorg2ogg'.
Problem is in game\prologue.rpy #1732 play sound "maleorg2ogg"
Change "maleorg2ogg" to "maleorg2.ogg"

TVNPryde

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 941012
how do I fix this, I redownloaded everything. does this happen because of mods ?
Hi guys, I have this very same issue with all animated scenes on a Mac version. I used the original version with the incest patch only. Can anyone tells me what am I missing?

Basically, I got the scene title and the ## following it is missing. Like the image or video with that title is not found. Ex: KazStand##

Last edited:

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
Can someone explain how to install both incest and ending fix patch because both files have same name "scripts.rpa"
so if i try to install both in the game folder only one file will replace the original one and i want both ending fix patch and incest patch

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/12/15: Updated Mod, 1.0

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 1.0 - Credit: IAmAB
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 1.0 - Credit: ShaddyModda
Download:
Patched: -
NOT-Patched: -
Patreon's: - -

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Can someone explain how to install both incest and ending fix patch because both files have same name "scripts.rpa"
so if i try to install both in the game folder only one file will replace the original one and i want both ending fix patch and incest patch
The ending fix is only needed for the standard (non-incest) version of the game - and it's not technically a patch, it's an updated script file that replaces the old one. (The only real patch is the 'low spec' patch, and that's just for computers that can't handle the new animations.)

So don't worry about the ending fix I posted - if you're using the latest version of the incest script from Lewdpatcher (1.0fixa), it's already included.

Problem is in game\prologue.rpy #1732 play sound "maleorg2ogg"
Change "maleorg2ogg" to "maleorg2.ogg"
That was fixed in the latest version on Lewdpatcher.

I used the latest patch, but MC still says Karen :unsure:
Probably due to an outdated (or non-incest version) mod, or maybe you have a bunch of non-incest '.rpy' and '.rpyc' files in your /game folder (from un-ren, a mod or compressed version?) - the only renpy script file you need in that folder is 'scripts.rpa' from Lewdpatcher.

TVNPryde

Apr 16, 2020
Outrider I keep getting this on most animation scenes. Something like 'scene##' not found. This is on a Mac version. Do you know how to fix this? This is the latest version with only Lewdpatcher patch in it. screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Outrider I keep getting this on most animation scenes. Something like 'scene##' not found. This is on a Mac version. Do you know how to fix this? This is the latest version with only Lewdpatcher patch in it.
Ah, I was about to say make sure you downloaded it using a link from OP but it seems only the PC version of 1.0 has actually been shared on F95! The Mac version you're playing (if you got it from OP) is still only 0.12.5 (but the title screen will say 1.0 because that's the script version you're using) so the game folders won't contain the new animation frames that the 1.0 script version requires.

I er... would help you with that, but I always said I wouldn't share Stiglet's game links from Patreon, so until someone else posts the Mac version of 1.0 on F95 I'd suggest sticking with the patch for 0.12.5 for now, or becoming a $5 patron of Stig - well worth it to support the dev I'd say! ;)

Reactions: TVNPryde

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
2020/12/15: Updated Mod, 1.0

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 1.0 - Credit: IAmAB
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 1.0 - Credit: ShaddyModda
Download:
Patched: MEGA -
NOT-Patched: MEGA -
Patreon's: - -
Got this errors with the non patched version.

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label HaleyScene006 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 644 and
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 557.

The label HaleyNikkiScene003 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 170 and
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1039.

The label KarenScene005 is defined twice, at
File "game/allend2.rpy", line 1244 and
File "game/kazend.rpy", line 386.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Dec 16 03:07:41 2020
```

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Outrider I keep getting this on most animation scenes. Something like 'scene##' not found. This is on a Mac version. Do you know how to fix this? This is the latest version with only Lewdpatcher patch in it. View attachment 942511
The mac 1.0 version is not (yet) posted here, but for Ren'py games it's very easy to upgrade the mac version yourself using the windows version.
Either replace the game folder inside the mac package with the windows game folder, or, download a ren'py sdk and use the windows version to build a mac version from scratch. Instructions are here : https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643
Some advice: make a copy of your game first in case something goes wrong.

Reactions: TVNPryde
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes