happyboy

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks a lot ! ^^
To make it easier there is a zip over here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-improvements-walkthrough-mod-ab.65230/ that already has the incest with the walkthough (file name is The_Visit_Final_Version_v1.0_Incest_Patched_Improvements__Walkthrough_Mod.rar)

All you would have to do then is
  1. Download the game,
  2. Unzip the game,
  3. Go to link I put and download the file I named
  4. Unzip the walk+patch mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "TheVisit-1.0-pc" folder.
  5. if asked to overwrite/merge click yes

Feb 1, 2019
I don't know how far I am in the game ( near the end I'd say since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) but honestly, this game is wonderful. I'm sad to see it has now ended. I remember playing one or two year ago, I really didn't expect this to become sooo good. I don't know if the author comes here or not but man, you did a great job

bodacious__

Oct 11, 2020
Game is showing "missing images". Not all scenes are available. And ive used all the mods and patches so i'm kinda confused which one should i use for everything

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Stiglet updated his 'Happy holidays' post! First part here.

Happy holidays.
Update: I added two more renders and an animation attached below.
homexmas3c.jpg
homexmas4c.jpg

-----------

(Outrider here) Sorry guys, I tried but unfortunately can't upload the animation file to F95 as it's way too big... to describe it, MC is pounding Nikki from behind while they're both standing, she's dressed in the above outfit, and they're in this location too - it looks so smooth, and really hot!

Support Stiglet on Patreon!

Have you guys checked the fan-art thread recently? A certain someone posted a new one earlier... :sneaky:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Stiglet updated the low spec patch to 'lowspec1.0fixa' - for those still having problems with the animations using the previous version, the attachment in my post (which is linked to from the OP as well) has also been updated.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I downloaded the latest available Mac version of the game (v0.12.5) and something is wrong with the animations during the sex scenes: I keep getting the checkerboard screen with the message in the upper left corner of the screen telling me that the images are not found (the text box on the bottom of the screen is still working just fine, though). Regardless of whichever patch is used, whether it's the incest patch or the "low spec patch"/"ending fix" one or neither of them, this problem still occurs. Whenever I try any of the mods, the game won't even start up: I instead get a TextEdit box with an error message telling me that none of the files & folders within the contents are recognizable. I didn't have this issue with any of the previous Mac versions of the game, so why is this happening to me now?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the latest available Mac version of the game (v0.12.5) and something is wrong with the animations during the sex scenes: I keep getting the checkerboard screen with the message in the upper left corner of the screen telling me that the images are not found (the text box on the bottom of the screen is still working just fine, though). Regardless of whichever patch is used, whether it's the incest patch or the "low spec patch"/"ending fix" one or neither of them, this problem still occurs. Whenever I try any of the mods, the game won't even start up: I instead get a TextEdit box with an error message telling me that none of the files & folders within the contents are recognizable. I didn't have this issue with any of the previous Mac versions of the game, so why is this happening to me now?
I think you answered your own question. Those patches are reworked for the latest windows version and are no longer useable for older versions, wether it's a windows of mac.
Possible solution: swap the game folder inside the mac app with the game folder of the latest windows version and then apply the mods, or download the latest ren'py sdk and build a mac verion yourself based on the latest windows version. Very easy to do. Instructions are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Reactions: Outrider

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
What. The. Fuck. That sucked the cum out of a dead skunk's dick. After ALL THAT TIME you wind up with nobody? WTF??? I didn't even want to be with Karen. But it came out. I wanted to be with Hailey. But it ended fucking Nikki in the ass (which you couldn't even refuse) Karen sees (you couldn't not go for her either) and it ends so you get nobody. WTF?? Who is the idiot who came up with that? I wanted to only be with Hailey she was the hot one but not allowed. FAIL!

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
What. The. Fuck. That sucked the cum out of a dead skunk's dick. After ALL THAT TIME you wind up with nobody? WTF??? I didn't even want to be with Karen. But it came out. I wanted to be with Hailey. But it ended fucking Nikki in the ass (which you couldn't even refuse) Karen sees (you couldn't not go for her either) and it ends so you get nobody. WTF?? Who is the idiot who came up with that? I wanted to only be with Hailey she was the hot one but not allowed. FAIL!
Dude... what the hell are you talking about? There are 5 different endings one of them with Haley. So.. Take a look at the walkthrough... And choose THE RIGHT CHOICES.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I think you answered your own question. Those patches are reworked for the latest windows version and are no longer useable for older versions, wether it's a windows of mac.
Possible solution: swap the game folder inside the mac app with the game folder of the latest windows version and then apply the mods, or download the latest ren'py sdk and build a mac verion yourself based on the latest windows version. Very easy to do. Instructions are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643
I also said the animation problem still happens even if I don't use any patches or mods.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I also said the animation problem still happens even if I don't use any patches or mods.
Well, the 0.12.5 version for mac should work. It does for me. Maybe your build got damaged. If I were you, I would download the windows version and build a mac version myself. That way you will get the most recent version.

Reactions: Outrider
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes