MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I wish there was a no Nikki no Karen, at least in terms of sex, one. Get rid of the bad endings. Maybe add the other girls and those 2 would be like normal family. Seriously I like skipped through all the Karen stuff but still couldn't avoid sex with her. You shouldn't have to use a walkthrough to get a good ending. Maybe an ending with the maid, the cop or some other girl? I liked Hailey. Not a tits guy.

Last edited:

JMM-n95

May 1, 2020
animations are high level. character models are pretty good. the game is really good. I finished with a fine ending and I will play for other endings too.

Reactions: Outrider

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
heres hoping we get to meet and fuck nikki in the new game...

Better - hope there ISN'T a Nikki. I'm 47 and not into "MILF." What mostly would be considered a MILF is younger than me. If I was still young I'd only be into younger women (though at 19 in college I almost hooked up with a 36 YO who looked 20s but that's a long story.) I'm not gonna myself go for 60-something women! But the big problem was how heavily weighted towards the bad ending it was. That's why I rated 2 stars, I thought of 1 star. You shouldn't need to cheat (using a walkthrough is cheating) to get an at least somewhat good ending. And the forced sex scenes don't help.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Better - hope there ISN'T a Nikki. I'm 47 and not into "MILF." What mostly would be considered a MILF is younger than me. If I was still young I'd only be into younger women (though at 19 in college I almost hooked up with a 36 YO who looked 20s but that's a long story.) I'm not gonna myself go for 60-something women! But the big problem was how heavily weighted towards the bad ending it was. That's why I rated 2 stars, I thought of 1 star. You shouldn't need to cheat (using a walkthrough is cheating) to get an at least somewhat good ending. And the forced sex scenes don't help.
You need to have decent common sense to get a good ending in the game, just because you’re sorely lacking doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Also “this game doesn’t cater to my specific tastes therefore it’s bad” is just childish.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It sounds like you're playing - and reviewing - the wrong game for you, then. Many of us were able to obtain other endings and/or create saves to try different paths (and realize their associated endings, as well).

Complaining that a gay, furry game happens to have gay, furry content is not helpful in the thread or review section.

Using a walkthrough for clues is a valid tool for anyone who can't find certain triggers for different paths easily, though this game's pathing isn't complex.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Someone post this here in unlocked
View attachment 992343
I didn't think it was really worth posting at the time (no boob pictures to compare :LOL:) but because you asked, here is the post - which is just a poll:

Boobs, how big do you like them?
Hi guys,
I hope to include a range of boob sizes in my next game, though like The Visit that range may be weighted a bit more to the large end of the scale :)
I thought first though I could get some feedback off you all.
I realize by asking you guys, my supporters, will probably skew the results somewhat. That's fine, I'm interested to see how broad a of range of sizes is preferred too.
So I'll list a bunch of sizes and you guys just vote for what you like. If you like all sizes, just vote for everything. If you only like big just vote for that etc... Just vote for everything you like to see. I'll try to offer examples to make choosing easier.
I'm not commiting to sticking to whatever the result turns out to be. If you all vote for tiny boobs you're gonna be out of luck :)
Happy voting!

-------------

For those interested in how the patrons voted so far - here are the current (unsurprising) results - I guess you can see my preference as well... :sneaky:
Boob Poll.png

--------

So, uh... tit sizes for Stiglet's next game - discuss! :p

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes