Juidas

May 14, 2019
I didn't think it was really worth posting at the time (no boob pictures to compare :LOL:) but because you asked, here is the post - which is just a poll:

Boobs, how big do you like them?
Hi guys,
I hope to include a range of boob sizes in my next game, though like The Visit that range may be weighted a bit more to the large end of the scale :)
I thought first though I could get some feedback off you all.
I realize by asking you guys, my supporters, will probably skew the results somewhat. That's fine, I'm interested to see how broad a of range of sizes is preferred too.
So I'll list a bunch of sizes and you guys just vote for what you like. If you like all sizes, just vote for everything. If you only like big just vote for that etc... Just vote for everything you like to see. I'll try to offer examples to make choosing easier.
I'm not commiting to sticking to whatever the result turns out to be. If you all vote for tiny boobs you're gonna be out of luck :)
Happy voting!

-------------

For those interested in how the patrons voted so far - here are the current (unsurprising) results - I guess you can see my preference as well... :sneaky:
View attachment 993055

--------

So, uh... tit sizes for Stiglet's next game - discuss! :p
I'd be happy with the vote being accepted

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't think it was really worth posting at the time (no boob pictures to compare :LOL:) but because you asked, here is the post - which is just a poll:

Boobs, how big do you like them?
Hi guys,
I hope to include a range of boob sizes in my next game, though like The Visit that range may be weighted a bit more to the large end of the scale :)
I thought first though I could get some feedback off you all.
I realize by asking you guys, my supporters, will probably skew the results somewhat. That's fine, I'm interested to see how broad a of range of sizes is preferred too.
So I'll list a bunch of sizes and you guys just vote for what you like. If you like all sizes, just vote for everything. If you only like big just vote for that etc... Just vote for everything you like to see. I'll try to offer examples to make choosing easier.
I'm not commiting to sticking to whatever the result turns out to be. If you all vote for tiny boobs you're gonna be out of luck :)
Happy voting!

-------------

For those interested in how the patrons voted so far - here are the current (unsurprising) results - I guess you can see my preference as well... :sneaky:
View attachment 993055

--------

So, uh... tit sizes for Stiglet's next game - discuss! :p
IMO anything in the range between Karen and Nikki (with Nikki size being a 10/10). Beyond that, I guess it'd be a little too much, although I won't complain xD

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Finally, the end of "The Visit", this gives me some sadness and nostalgia since it was the first graphic novel I played. I wasn't expecting the mother way, but I definitely loved it. Widely recommended, very hot scenes and animations, very hot women. My score to this graphic novel is 9.8 out of 10

Mar 11, 2018
Disagree. Also her name is "Karen." Though she isn't a Karen in the game except in the bad ending.
Different strokes for different people. I'd rather prefer Karen's more realistic physique than 7"0 inches cherry lipped bimbos with ugly shemale faces and the boobs and arse size of a yoga ball calling themselves moms, but looking barely above the age of main protagonist.

Reactions: SqueeZed

Cervy2pervy

Apr 18, 2018
I've played almost every top games on this website but for some reason never tried this out, just played this seeing it was completed, gotta say, stellar game. I shot gallons of semen from my phallus due to extreme erogenous stimulation. 10/10 would do it again. Also here is my tier list:
nikki>the mother>the doctor >everyone else> haley

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've played almost every top games on this website but for some reason never tried this out, just played this seeing it was completed, gotta say, stellar game. I shot gallons of semen from my phallus due to extreme erogenous stimulation. 10/10 would do it again. Also here is my tier list:
karen>the mother>the doctor >everyone else> haley
You probably mean Nikki. Karen is the mother.

Reactions: Outrider

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
nikki>the mother>the doctor >everyone else> haley
Glad to see I am not the only one that puts Haley last lol

I was actually like... WTF... when he came home with her lol

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added this mod before playing the game. I think I did everything correctly. In the farewell scene with Nikki, during the prologue and now in the first sex scene(footjob) with the gf in CH1, I just get a gray screen with a short scene title at the top. So what did I do wrong. FWIW, I ran option 9 in unren, from the base folder(one with the game exe), then copy/pasted the mod's game folder to the base and allowed it to overwrite. Should I not have done option 9 or should I have ran the unren from inside the game subfolder?

editing to add- Did a fresh install and just used option 1 in unren, still having issues with the Aunt Nikki scene. Get something like img05 does not support dissolve and displays a checkerboard grey background, then several more screens show fine nut right when the sex starts, more solid grey screens with just a filename at the top. Is this an issue with the base game code, something the mod is doing or did I screw up somewhere? FWIW, I am using the latest version of the mod 12.4, then chose the harem route.

Final edit. Either there is something wrong with that mod or I screwed it up somehow. Did another fresh install and used the IamAB mod instead and everything worked. FWIW, gotta rank them like this, Mom>Rosa>Nikki>Haley>Officer JuJu. I like how freaky Rosa is and also she is like the only one with normal breasts. I liked this game but I do not know why most of these type games focus on such unrealistic breasts. I love a little variety from AA-DD(any bigger than that is just dead weight). Sadly very few games cater to my wants. I guess I am just going to have to learn how to do this myself and create my dream game...hah, fat chance of that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes