riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Anyhow to fix animations ? when there is Sex scene -Cant see nothing just shows missing pictures ?
On mine for the animations they start to play they crash and shut the whole game down. Any idea's to what's going on.
go to the OP on the first page -> download LowSpec patch -> place its content in the ^game^ folder (the one you'll find within the game folder) -> start a new game

Reactions: January2015

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Im stil having with missing images during sex --Shows nothing when ends it turns to normal ?
Harem Ending Yes But no one is Pregnant ?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone know how to see pregnancy scenes ? because mine ended harem with no pregnant ladies ;)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
veronkiaellie.jpg

What's happening?
Hi guys, I hope everyone is okay.
I just thought I would come post a little update on how things are going.
I managed to create a little UI in renpy for controlling animations without resorting to a menu popping up all the time. It's unpolished graphically but the code seems to work fine. I might see if I can release a patch for The Visit with it, otherwise it's there for future use.
I was approached and offered a (mostly) written story. I liked it and spent a week or so seeing if I could make it workable as my next game. In the end though I decided it would be best to stick to plan A and write my own story. It cost me some time but I'm not rushing.
I've been working on my story while taking this opportunity to build a new workstation. Or it would be a good opportunity if anything was actually in stock. To be fair I got pretty much everything I wanted except for a GPU. I want a RTX 3090 but I'm not willing to pay 30% or more over msrp to get one, I'm happy to wait for now. I settled for a AMD 5800x instead of the 5900x, 12 cores would be great but 8 is plenty for my needs and the price was about the same per core.
I spent the last couple of days taking a break from writing to try and create the characters in daz. It's quite time consuming. I seems like all the character assets available all look the same at times. Above is what I have to show for my efforts. It's surprisingly hard to make them attractive and realistic looking while also making them distinctive.
Anyway, I think that's about it. I'll probably be pausing the subs for next month too. I'm prepared to take the time to get all my ducks in a row before I start working on the game proper.
Tell me what you think of the two women above, how do they look to you? Who do you like the best?
Thank you all as always guys. take care.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
The blonde looks really good. The brunette looks alright. Nothing particularly wrong, just find the blonde looks better. Could be the hair colour, but I am not sure that's it really.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
I managed to create a little UI in renpy for controlling animations without resorting to a menu popping up all the time. It's unpolished graphically but the code seems to work fine. I might see if I can release a patch for The Visit with it, otherwise it's there for future use.
I was approached and offered a (mostly) written story. I liked it and spent a week or so seeing if I could make it workable as my next game. In the end though I decided it would be best to stick to plan A and write my own story. It cost me some time but I'm not rushing.
I've been working on my story while taking this opportunity to build a new workstation. Or it would be a good opportunity if anything was actually in stock. To be fair I got pretty much everything I wanted except for a GPU. I want a RTX 3090 but I'm not willing to pay 30% or more over msrp to get one, I'm happy to wait for now. I settled for a AMD 5800x instead of the 5900x, 12 cores would be great but 8 is plenty for my needs and the price was about the same per core.
I spent the last couple of days taking a break from writing to try and create the characters in daz. It's quite time consuming. I seems like all the character assets available all look the same at times. Above is what I have to show for my efforts. It's surprisingly hard to make them attractive and realistic looking while also making them distinctive.
Anyway, I think that's about it. I'll probably be pausing the subs for next month too. I'm prepared to take the time to get all my ducks in a row before I start working on the game proper.
Tell me what you think of the two women above, how do they look to you? Who do you like the best?
They both look very nice. I can't choose between them though. I would like to see both in a future game.
Regards and thanks for your efforts.

Reactions: Raven Hex

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
Both look great - I get a mom "vibe" from the darker haired woman - which is fine - I like her smile . I get a california sun-worshipping feeling from the blonde. Both are eminently desirable.

Reactions: Outrider

TGafy

May 14, 2020
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
They both look good, but for some unknown reason, I'm liking the blonde more.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?

I think he should show the entire body when asking for feedback, If you showed me a picture of nikki or the mom of The Visit without their 'assets' on display, I would have said 'nkki is a ripoff from another character and the mom is ok', but show me the entire body and they are both hot AF.

PS: I think the brunette has more potential for the 'landlady' and has some interesting features.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes