TGafy

May 14, 2020
Unless, of course, there was a sequel of sorts. Likely not with the main characters, but the minor ones *cough* Juru *cough* :sneaky:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
Hi guys, I hope everyone is okay.
I just thought I would come post a little update on how things are going.
I managed to create a little UI in renpy for controlling animations without resorting to a menu popping up all the time. It's unpolished graphically but the code seems to work fine. I might see if I can release a patch for The Visit with it, otherwise it's there for future use.
I was approached and offered a (mostly) written story. I liked it and spent a week or so seeing if I could make it workable as my next game. In the end though I decided it would be best to stick to plan A and write my own story. It cost me some time but I'm not rushing.
I've been working on my story while taking this opportunity to build a new workstation. Or it would be a good opportunity if anything was actually in stock. To be fair I got pretty much everything I wanted except for a GPU. I want a RTX 3090 but I'm not willing to pay 30% or more over msrp to get one, I'm happy to wait for now. I settled for a AMD 5800x instead of the 5900x, 12 cores would be great but 8 is plenty for my needs and the price was about the same per core.
I spent the last couple of days taking a break from writing to try and create the characters in daz. It's quite time consuming. I seems like all the character assets available all look the same at times. Above is what I have to show for my efforts. It's surprisingly hard to make them attractive and realistic looking while also making them distinctive.
Anyway, I think that's about it. I'll probably be pausing the subs for next month too. I'm prepared to take the time to get all my ducks in a row before I start working on the game proper.
Tell me what you think of the two women above, how do they look to you? Who do you like the best?
Thank you all as always guys. take care.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/454638_Irene.png Dev can you make blonde one to this one that will be perfect for her please

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev please make your new blonde one to this one

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
I managed to create a little UI in renpy for controlling animations without resorting to a menu popping up all the time. It's unpolished graphically but the code seems to work fine. I might see if I can release a patch for The Visit with it, otherwise it's there for future use.
I was approached and offered a (mostly) written story. I liked it and spent a week or so seeing if I could make it workable as my next game. In the end though I decided it would be best to stick to plan A and write my own story. It cost me some time but I'm not rushing.
I've been working on my story while taking this opportunity to build a new workstation. Or it would be a good opportunity if anything was actually in stock. To be fair I got pretty much everything I wanted except for a GPU. I want a RTX 3090 but I'm not willing to pay 30% or more over msrp to get one, I'm happy to wait for now. I settled for a AMD 5800x instead of the 5900x, 12 cores would be great but 8 is plenty for my needs and the price was about the same per core.
I spent the last couple of days taking a break from writing to try and create the characters in daz. It's quite time consuming. I seems like all the character assets available all look the same at times. Above is what I have to show for my efforts. It's surprisingly hard to make them attractive and realistic looking while also making them distinctive.
Anyway, I think that's about it. I'll probably be pausing the subs for next month too. I'm prepared to take the time to get all my ducks in a row before I start working on the game proper.
Tell me what you think of the two women above, how do they look to you? Who do you like the best?

I really hope you Include come sisters in the next game love all the models from your game.

Are you planing in introducing some hot sisters by any chance? if not
Can you please consider this suggestion (y) :devilish:

This 2 new model look great man !!!

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.4. This release focuses on the Harem path. There's one choice at the very end that I've added a quick guide for - but I don't think anyone really needs that; the choices are pretty obvious. This update wraps up all the endings. But seems like there's still some things that Stiglet has yet to add. Not sure what --- and I sure hope its not another refactoring because that would just fuck the mod up :(

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Android Port (by Wills747):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Image 05 does not accept attribute "dissolve"

don't work animation mis20\30\40 dog20\30\40 whit aunt Nikki

without your mod all work good

Reactions: parceload

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
The lady on the left reminds me of the new Jill Valentine + Sigourney Weaver, if you tweat her jawline to be a bit softer imo she would be even hotter.

Blonde could tweak just a bit to make her more Nordic/Scandinavian, contrary to the lady on the right her chin could be a a tid bit more pronounce .

Reactions: Mark17 and Outrider
Mar 11, 2018
View attachment 1013780

What's happening?
Personally, neither (the one on the left, if we wildly speculate her to be another landlady/mom then she is way too young for my taste, meanwhile on the right heftily reminds me nordic nomad descendant, which is fine, I like scandinavians. But as you said, creating something from scratch is much more intense than using positively acclaimed asset flip). Different strokes for different people. Hopefully they don't wind up in the recycled theme of incest. Mixing genres up is more refreshing, because we can presume whether someone attempts to pull big time cash grab and whether or not that dev is not a fan of anything else outside of incest. As for those characters, they fit better for tropical setting, perhaps some sunny days beach/private island/vacation themed game?

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
Could anyone help me? Some of the sex scenes are missing images in animations, I keep getting "Image 'av 30-60' missing"

I have the latest incest patch and I added the lowspec patch but am running mac 12.5 version.

Last edited:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

A few more prototypes
Hi guys, I hope you're all well.
I've still been working on character models. Right now I'm thinking about 6 or 7 should be enough.
I wanted you to get a look at their bodies, though not in any clothing that's too revealing just yet :).
As it's the super bowl today I figured some team uniforms would be appropriate.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you all as always and take care.
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f5.jpg
f6.jpg

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

A few more prototypes
I've still been working on character models. Right now I'm thinking about 6 or 7 should be enough.
I wanted you to get a look at their bodies, though not in any clothing that's too revealing just yet :).
View attachment 1025221
View attachment 1025222
View attachment 1025223
View attachment 1025224
View attachment 1025225
View attachment 1025226
YES

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

A few more prototypes
View attachment 1025221
View attachment 1025222
View attachment 1025223
View attachment 1025224
View attachment 1025225
View attachment 1025226
Now that first brunette is starting to look mighty fine. The blonde's face is way too small though. The redhead looks like Medusa from Marvel Comics.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

A few more prototypes
View attachment 1025221
View attachment 1025222
View attachment 1025223
View attachment 1025224
View attachment 1025225
View attachment 1025226

the second and third do not convince me.

but in general they have that "ugly", realistic look that I really like

that something that made Karen "my favorite mother" ...

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes