Fantasy7boi

Aug 3, 2019
Well, the 0.12.5 version for mac should work. It does for me. Maybe your build got damaged. If I were you, I would download the windows version and build a mac version myself. That way you will get the most recent version.
how do you do that?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, that was a bad ending.
Because you got the bad ending but there are 5 good endings you clearly missed.

What. The. Fuck. That sucked the cum out of a dead skunk's dick. After ALL THAT TIME you wind up with nobody? WTF??? I didn't even want to be with Karen. But it came out. I wanted to be with Hailey. But it ended fucking Nikki in the ass (which you couldn't even refuse) Karen sees (you couldn't not go for her either) and it ends so you get nobody. WTF?? Who is the idiot who came up with that? I wanted to only be with Hailey she was the hot one but not allowed. FAIL!
The only "fail" here is you failing to realise there are other endings, including the one you want.

If you even bothered to check the first page you'd see there's a handy guide to tell you how to get each ending.

JMM-n95

May 1, 2020
guys, im gonna start this game but there is so much mods and patches like ending fix, improvement mods etc.

can anybody tell me that what i need to download with game. I don't want to miss something.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Reactions: JMM-n95

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't want to do the walkthrough and thus got the bad ending. It seems that was the most likely ending (boo!) Any way to start from further ahead without the incest patch to not have to go through the whole thing again? No way I'm starting from the very beginning again.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I didn't want to do the walkthrough and thus got the bad ending. It seems that was the most likely ending (boo!) Any way to start from further ahead without the incest patch to not have to go through the whole thing again? No way I'm starting from the very beginning again.
Hold the ctrl key to skip through text you've already seen. You can even turn "unseen text" on in the options to skip through new text as well, if you wanted to. You can play the entire game in less than 10 minutes this way. Just ctrl skip through to the choices, and make the correct ones. It's not hard.

Reactions: DonJohn

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Hold the ctrl key to skip through text you've already seen. You can even turn "unseen text" on in the options to skip through new text as well, if you wanted to. You can play the entire game in less than 10 minutes this way. Just ctrl skip through to the choices, and make the correct ones. It's not hard.

Does it work here? A lot of Ren'py games the skip/ctrl key stops working after a little and you have to keep mashing the mouse, which wears it out. TBH the bad end should have been reserved for colossal fuck ups when NOT using walkthrough, which is cheating. Certainly not made the most likely. And you should have been able to avoid sex scenes with any character. Nikki was a bit rapey and the ones with the adopted mom seemed forced/uncomfortable. I tried to avoid a lot and do everything to cater to Hailey and still got the bad ending.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Does it work here? A lot of Ren'py games the skip/ctrl key stops working after a little and you have to keep mashing the mouse, which wears it out. TBH the bad end should have been reserved for colossal fuck ups when NOT using walkthrough, which is cheating. Certainly not made the most likely. And you should have been able to avoid sex scenes with any character. Nikki was a bit rapey and the ones with the adopted mom seemed forced/uncomfortable. I tried to avoid a lot and do everything to cater to Hailey and still got the bad ending.
Ren'Py games tend to be remarkably reliable, in my experience - no idea what you're talking about when it comes to losing their ability to take keyboard inputs.

It seems you want this game to cater to your playing style, rather than you adapting to the game. It's OK if you aren't thrilled with the choices that need to be made for certain ends, but there is also an experience to consider beyond trying to force a specific outcome, as well.

You were given the advice of checking out the walkthrough, which could offer some enlightenment here.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It would be nice that you thanked to all the people that helped you 'learning' how to use renpy and how to play this game given that you didn't read anything about the playing system (there are even mods to choose what end you want to see) and just throwed a pile of shit over the game.

I'm not a fan of this game but I think it has good content and the dev has always and regularly delivered updates.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I've actually seen where Ren'py would stop letting you skip after doing it for a while (it's greyed out and CTRL won't do it) - in the games where a change makes it old saves don't work and you have to start all the way from the beginning. I've played a shit ton of Renpy games and am Patreon to some (been one to Eva Kiss the longest - since the middle of GGGB and all through so far Our Red String. Used to even be for AWAM until Summer when it was clear it would stay a blue ball fest.)

Last edited:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
The latest from Stiglet...

Next steps.
Hi everyone,
First off I hope you all had a great time over the holidays as well as a happy new year.
I enjoyed my break and now its time to get back in the saddle.
I'd say I'm going to start working on my next game but that's not quite right as I don't have a new game to work on yet. :)
I'm more in the concept/prototype phase right now. It's no good just coming up with a load of great ideas if I can't get the assets or have the coding ability to make it a reality.
I'll have to spend some time looking what assets are out there to see what's possible. I've already been playing around with renpy and python, learning more about making custom screens and such.
For example this time I'd like to have a replay gallery where you can replay scenes you have already seen in the game. I'd like to create a better UI for controlling the animation options. There are many things really.
I'm always open to any cool ideas and suggestions you guys might have. If there is anything you wanted or were hoping to see in my next game, this is kinda the best time to share your thoughts.
I think I will pause the monthly billing again. I'd like to take my time to try and get things right from the start and not feel under pressure to produce content asap. Be aware charge up front is enabled (It cannot be disabled) so new pledges or increased pledges are still charged.
I'll also update the main page here to reflect the current situation.
When I have something to share with you guys I will. I may also run a few polls you get your opinion on things.
I think that's about it for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
The latest from Stiglet...

Next steps.
Hi everyone,
First off I hope you all had a great time over the holidays as well as a happy new year.
I enjoyed my break and now its time to get back in the saddle.
I'd say I'm going to start working on my next game but that's not quite right as I don't have a new game to work on yet. :)
I'm more in the concept/prototype phase right now. It's no good just coming up with a load of great ideas if I can't get the assets or have the coding ability to make it a reality.
I'll have to spend some time looking what assets are out there to see what's possible. I've already been playing around with renpy and python, learning more about making custom screens and such.
For example this time I'd like to have a replay gallery where you can replay scenes you have already seen in the game. I'd like to create a better UI for controlling the animation options. There are many things really.
I'm always open to any cool ideas and suggestions you guys might have. If there is anything you wanted or were hoping to see in my next game, this is kinda the best time to share your thoughts.
I think I will pause the monthly billing again. I'd like to take my time to try and get things right from the start and not feel under pressure to produce content asap. Be aware charge up front is enabled (It cannot be disabled) so new pledges or increased pledges are still charged.
I'll also update the main page here to reflect the current situation.
When I have something to share with you guys I will. I may also run a few polls you get your opinion on things.
I think that's about it for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
I think it's great he takes his time, waiting/looking for the RIGHT inspiring muse!

Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Am I missing something, someone in this thread stated there was a pregnant doctor/police officer ending, but I cant seem to find it, am I doing something wrong or was it just made up?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Am I missing something, someone in this thread stated there was a pregnant doctor/police officer ending, but I cant seem to find it, am I doing something wrong or was it just made up?
I remember a 'bad end' ending with the doc and cop, but I believe they didn't end up preggers. Though TBH, it wasn't such a bad end for me. I liked the ending with Juru ;)

It's been a while, though I do recall pregnant Karen, pregnant Nikki, and pregnant Karen+Nikki.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes