dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Hey guys, hope you enjoy the new 'corrected' game script! ;)

If you're after a changelog, here's the text from Stiglet's Patreon post for 1.0, also I uploaded a couple of patches for those who need them.
--------------

The Visit 1.0

Hi guys, so here it is.

As I said before there's no new content here, I've just gone back and made all the animations smoother. Most worked well with the AI interpolation but I had to re-render a few. Most of the images have been tweaked a little too, some fixes here and there where I could.

Most spelling and grammar issues have been corrected (thanks again Outrider) and I added more speed options during the early animations to make it more consistent with the later ones.

I added a folder to the game's base directory called bonus that contains most of the 4k renders that I have posted on here in the past. I'm not sure if I added them all, some may have been lost.

I think that's it. In the future I hope to add a gallery and replay feature but I need to learn how to do that first :p

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and thank you all as always.

Update: Hi guys, I noticed a flaw in the games logic that caused Haley's ending to appear instead of Nikki's. I've attached a patch below, if you take the scripts.rpa file and overwrite the existing one in your games /game folder this should correct the problem.
------------

I'll say it again on here - you're very welcome for the proof reading Stig! :D

Attached below are both the 1.0 low spec patch, as well as the 'fix a' script file (only needed for the unpatched version of 1.0):
Thanks! Just 1 issue found so far. I'm sorry if that's been already reported here.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/prologue.rpy", line 1748, in script
ic "So good."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'maleorg2ogg'.
In line 1744 the extension ogg is not delimited from the filename with a full stop (period).

Reactions: Outrider

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Got an error while playing through gallery... Still, thanks for everything else boys...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 428, in __call__
renpy.call_replay(self.label, self.scope)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'KarenNikkiScene001'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 306, in event
rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 428, in __call__
renpy.call_replay(self.label, self.scope)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 386, in call_replay
renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\H-Games\Renpy\The Visit\TheVisit-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'KarenNikkiScene001'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Visit 1.0
Wed Dec 16 07:10:25 2020

happyboy

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys ! i am sorry but... I want to download the game and there are so many stuff.. what should i install in wich order ? :x i do want the incest and walktrough mod x.x

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hey guys ! i am sorry but... I want to download the game and there are so many stuff.. what should i install in wich order ? :x i do want the incest and walktrough mod x.x
To make it easier there is a zip over here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-improvements-walkthrough-mod-ab.65230/ that already has the incest with the walkthough (file name is The_Visit_Final_Version_v1.0_Incest_Patched_Improvements__Walkthrough_Mod.rar)

All you would have to do then is
  1. Download the game,
  2. Unzip the game,
  3. Go to link I put and download the file I named
  4. Unzip the walk+patch mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "TheVisit-1.0-pc" folder.
  5. if asked to overwrite/merge click yes

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
This game just keeps crashing for me. I tried with walkthrough mods, without mods, and it just keeps crashing on the harem path where the MC and Aunt Nikki are about to have sex in a dressing room. Should I just download the low spec patch to fix this?

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here are the bonus renders included in the game, these r compressed (so excuse for lower quality). If the Dev is okay with, if not I would happily delete it..

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
How TF I got another ending aside from Haley and Karen? I have tried every possible option and every time I just go those two
I used this guide:
And still the same!!!
Im using the Gamecore.com version, think is buged!!!

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
homexmasc.jpg

Happy holidays.
Hi guys, I hope you're all well.
So The Visit is now complete, it's been a long journey but we got there in the end, thank you all for helping make this happen.
I'll be taking a break until the new year when I'll start working on my next game. I'm not sure how long it will take until I have something to show you guys though. I'll of course be pausing the monthly billing too.
I did a couple of holiday themed 4k renders above. It's Christmas morning, what do we unwrap first? :)
I'll try and do a few more and update this post but for now I hope you enjoy these.
With that I'll leave you, I wish you all a merry Christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year.
Thank you all as always, take care.
homexmas2c.jpg

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
How TF I got another ending aside from Haley and Karen? I have tried every possible option and every time I just go those two
I used this guide:
And still the same!!!
Im using the Gamecore.com version, think is buged!!!
Its better use mod linked in opening post, where you can choose every path of story

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I still find it somewhat bizarre how attached it is possible to get to a particular character. Out of them all, the one I really wanted the happiest ending for was Nikki, for some reason. Was equally excited by the Nikki/Karen ending though, bloody hell what bombshells.

Also, wtf Rosa.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
i love this game The fact that women are amazing and the animations are very high quality makes this game at the top. It is one of the best quality games that can be played on this site. Maybe there are not many characters, but all of them are beautiful, attractive and sexy women who are remembered. Are there any missing parts? It ended very quickly. It could take longer. The number of scenes with the mother was very few. The aunt, the doctor, and the police are superbly good. the story could have been deeper, the variety of characters is too little to suit this quality. but with the latest update of the game, the producer of a real game, in which both graphical and animation have reached very high levels, I hope that in his next project he will see these shortcomings and put them on top of the pros. I LOVE IT. I PLAYED WITH LOVE. THE TASTE STAYED ON MY BOTTLE. ARIGATO

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes