Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Models are good, renders are good, animations are very smooth, dialogue is well written (except a few typos), great work.

Looking forward to your future projects.

Toquesitos

Oct 27, 2017
OMG i love the game. Relly good one. I hope it continues, or maybe mom can join. You can add some lipstick to models too. Like presents. Best of lucks and keep on the good work.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I really liked it. Beautiful graphics and direction. The plot is simple but not stupid. Just a nice story of two people. Playing in such a small but completed game is sometimes more pleasant than in updating a large project.
The only thing that is disappointing in this game is the ending. Perhaps it's more realistic, but it could be done so that they were lovers for a while, and not all ended once. I really wanted to see a happy ending in such a good game.
, many thanks!

Reactions: ponyguy

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Really good one i am more into M/S F/D but it was pretty good i hope you keep uploading here but consider making a patron (just remember to lewd patch the incest even if my poison is not there) your work is pretty good i didnt read much (i never do i only read my poison) but i did kept reading longer than usual
Edit: i know this is a practice project and is meant to be short but just in case i personally value more time in the relationship and game time spent than a quickie

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing this game. I really enjoyed it. Good graphics and story. I do like the games were you don't have to play for a couple of days in real life, before you finally see a simple boob lol though i still play them.
Hope to see more from you :)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Haven't tried this yet, but I've got to wonder, does Daz and the like just lack any controls to make breasts look proper when models are on their back/leaning over, or is it that no one ever bothers to use them? Anti-gravity tits seem to be a near universal problem with all the 3D stuff I see on here.

This is related to drawing, but it's just as useful for 3D posing as far as general rules of thumb go:

Mar 1, 2018
Haven't tried this yet, but I've got to wonder, does Daz and the like just lack any controls to make breasts look proper when models are on their back/leaning over, or is it that no one ever bothers to use them? Anti-gravity tits seem to be a near universal problem with all the 3D stuff I see on here.

This is related to drawing, but it's just as useful for 3D posing as far as general rules of thumb go:
Very informative article... Boob physics 101:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Hadgar and uradamus

Darkku

May 25, 2017
Really good! i will do a game like this, but with incest patch if im gonna sell it in patreon
im waiting for my gtx 1080 so i can finally render

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice short game, although I am more of moms... would be great if it end with a cliffhanger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good luck in your next game, I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, I just expect some mommy love in your next game :p

Blitblit

May 20, 2017
Nice job. The mom and auntie don't look like the same old models that everybody else is using.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
A story well-told, with zounds of typos, basic renders, good compression, and incongruous tits&dicks.

Excellent for a first effort.

Reactions: LewdGoogle

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
jesus i skipped the aunt parts and thought i missed mom dialoge somwhere but game was over.

dam.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@stiglet very good short vn, can you do renders with obscure elements... like vampires, blood etc?
i do have a pretty creative mind ( making the plot, story and writing is my thing but i dont know how to code or render), if you are looking to make more vns and dont mind doing a project with someone send me a pm, i will tell you what i have in mind and if you think you are up to it, we can team up ;)

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes