PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Nice job!

I actually really enjoyed this, and look forward to seeing what else you produce. The story was well written and the art direction was perfect.

I would actually love to see this story continue. Maybe expanding to the mom, and other characters, maybe with the aunt being the "sexual guide" through it all, returning at times for more chats, maybe it's her repeated absence that prompts her to encourage the MC to seek out other women. Just a thought.

Regardless, really nice work. Well done and thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: yxxxx and Joi_fan

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
Great job, all games should have at least this amount of scenes at launch, continue the great work and congratulations.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This visual novel/game is a bit short... The visuals were decent, although some of the body proportions were a bit hard to believe, more so for the protagonist... It is more like a short coming of age story, but involving family... The ending was kind of cut abruptly short as well, as I expected a bit more of a hug goodbye ending rather then just ending with a few sex scenes... But this VN looks like it is more of a learning experience for both the protagonist as well as the developers, hehe... I posted my review...

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's actually pretty good for a "practice" game/VN. It beats many games here that promise to be the best thing ever and still have less CG or sex after months and a few version updates. It obviously has some rough spots, but the animation and models were pretty good. Of course it's personal preference, cartoonishly large breasts and dicks I don't care for too much, but Nikki was certainly hot despite being a ZZZ cup and the MC would've been fine with like a 12 inch dong, instead of 2+ feet.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I thought it was good. I have to agree about the abrupt end and the MC's ridiculous size. But this was really good.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Short but excellent game!!I really enjoyed it.Keep up the good work Stiglet!Waiting for your next story.BRAVO!!!!

CryFreedom

Mar 14, 2018
Given this is a first attempt, It's pretty fucking outstanding. You're a natural :) It's definitely something I'd be interested in playing more of if/and when you decided to create more. Could introduce more of the family to the story.. Either way, I thoroughly enjoy it... Great work!

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
This was really good for a first attempt. The renders were really nice. The pacing of the story worked well for the short time frame. I enjoy games with big tits and big dicks so this was great. I'm looking forward to seeing a fully fleshed out game from you.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I thought it was good. I have to agree about the abrupt end and the MC's ridiculous size. But this was really good.
Yes, I agree. But these, along with some small errors in the text (nothing serious), are the only flaws, imho.
@stiglet If you have done this just for "training", I can't wait to see more from you. Good job!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
There are some details that are amazing.
The mom is the same model as the aunt, but you edited her heavily... and for the first time ever, we got a pair of sisters that actually look like sisters.
The de-aging while looking for the lingerie shoot looked cool too... another thing that we usually don't see in this kind of games.

It was a short story, but there was enough meat, the dialogue didn't feel too stiff... and the renders were amazing.
@stiglet you even had the balls of trying a little bit of animation, and even having some work ahead, it was promising.
My main problem was the end, too abrupt.
You were adding some little romantic touches, like that cheek kiss... and then you cum in her face and title credits.
Not cool... some more renders doing the goodbye and why not, even a tease for a sequel...

Definitely a great work, we are gonna have to keep an eye on you.

Reactions: Bagger288

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Best. Aunt. EVER!
That was great. I sympathize with the MC. I don't want her to go either. I want the game to keep going. :p
Can't wait to see what you cook up next. Hopefully a sequel, where we get to cum inside. Also bang the mom. She's pretty hot too. :FeelsGoodMan:

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
Ok, even though I prefer long hair on women, I don't mind short hair as long as it's still feminine.....but, dude, wtf, she straight up has a dude's haircut. It looks ridiculous, man. I strongly advise you to change the hair. If you wanted to give her short hair, couldn't you at least use a woman's hair style?

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
( looking for the patreon page ):hushedface:
okay, this is quite a gem honestly.(and the first my watched VN that comes to the end after I joined f95 lol)
since the dev need some feedback. Here is my 2 cents
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said, I raise my standard to give you some picky comments cause this "practice" VN outrank some projects in the market. I don't really take the plot as a thing cause I can tell you need some quick story to try everything in a short practice project.
Hat off to you!

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes