Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Anybody have a scripts.rpa file with the fix for the Nikki ending and incest? I try to add both in the game file but they override each other and having two seperate ones for each doesn't work either.
You didn't read the post, did you? A patched version of the game is already fixed. Even if didn't bother to read the post, you'd see the patch is named "patch1.0fixa.zip"...

Reactions: Outrider
Mar 29, 2023
You didn't read the post, did you? A patched version of the game is already fixed. Even if didn't bother to read the post, you'd see the patch is named "patch1.0fixa.zip"...
I did read it and download the patch. It fixes the Nikki ending but it overrides the incest script patch I originally had. Which is why I am asking if anybody know a way to have a scripts.rpa file that has both the patch ending fix and the incest patch in one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I did read it and download the patch. It fixes the Nikki ending but it overrides the incest script patch I originally had. Which is why I am asking if anybody know a way to have a scripts.rpa file that has both the patch ending fix and the incest patch in one.
The "incest patch" is 1.0fixa

Content Changed
Patch to add incest content to the game

Patch Instructions
Overwrite scripts.rpa with patched version in /game folder

Download 1.0fixa Patch

Reactions: Outrider

Juidas

May 14, 2019
the plot and dialogues are quite plain. Big, fake tits didn't help either.
If you look on page 1 of any game it shows you all of the tags so if you don't like big fake tits and the "Big Tits" tag is selected you know not to play the game. Regarding the dialogue not sure what you want, this is an adult game based around the escapades of the MC getting into the pants of all of the women he comes across, I guess most players aren't really concentrating on the txt but more likely the tits.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I know it's old, but it's good.

For this reason, I have made a video pack for replacing all jpg animation.

Because of the bug in Ren'py which is unable to display more than 10 jpg without lag.

Unzip in the game folder. If you are not satidfied by my work, you just have to delete game\image.rpy and rename game\image.rpy.org to game\image.rpy and delete game\video. This will restore the game at the initial state.
Feel free to report any problem.

Update 01/04: If you want to use Scrappy or Improvement mod's you need to install the video pack in last, due to conflict with the image.rpy shipped in their mod's.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I know it's old, but it's good.

For this reason, I have made a video pack for replacing all jpg animation.

Because of the bug in Ren'py which is unable to display more than 10 jpg without lag.

Unzip in the game folder. If you are not satidfied by my work, you justa have to delete game\image.rpy and rename game\image.rpy.org to game\image.rpy and delete game\video. This will restore the game at the initial state.
Feel free to report any problem.

so this adds better animations? aks a mod to add it to the op post

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes