S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not normally one to ask for walk throughs, but the game seems to have ended very suddenly and abruptly, twice the second actually ending the game, and I somehow completely missed the harem route, and never got any of the girls pregnant.

Ending 1: Ending after fucking Haley at home for Christmas. She's happy with us again, and will go Christmas shopping. Cue credits.

Ending 2; Interrupts the credits, and we awake to both ourselves and Haley tied to the bed, with Rosa saying she'll only untie us after she has fun with us. Then the game just ends and goes straight to Title Screen.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm not normally one to ask for walk throughs, but the game seems to have ended very suddenly and abruptly, twice the second actually ending the game, and I somehow completely missed the harem route, and never got any of the girls pregnant.

Ending 1: Ending after fucking Haley at home for Christmas. She's happy with us again, and will go Christmas shopping. Cue credits.

Ending 2; Interrupts the credits, and we awake to both ourselves and Haley tied to the bed, with Rosa saying she'll only untie us after she has fun with us. Then the game just ends and goes straight to Title Screen.
Your game is corrupted, you have to download a 2nd time

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There might be a mod you can use that will flexibly give you each ending - I'm going to try to find it.
Edit: yeah it's this one - but I can't say whether it is working or up to date.....https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-improvements-walkthrough-mod-ab.65230/

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There might be a mod you can use that will flexibly give you each ending - I'm going to try to find it.
Edit: yeah it's this one - but I can't say whether it is working or up to date.....https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v1-0-improvements-walkthrough-mod-ab.65230/
The problem isn't not getting the ending I want, but rather getting a bugged ending. Like it shouldn't be happening when it does and shouldn't be weirdly split in two like it is

I'll install that mod and start again and hopefully that'll fix the bug I'm having

Edit: Don't know if the mod would have fixed the weird ending I kept getting, but I now know i'd never have gotten the Harem path without the walk through in the mod, and the harem path doesn't include the part that was giving me problems

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2023
I know it's old, but it's good.

For this reason, I have made a video pack for replacing all jpg animation.

Because of the bug in Ren'py which is unable to display more than 10 jpg without lag.

Unzip in the game folder. If you are not satidfied by my work, you just have to delete game\image.rpy and rename game\image.rpy.org to game\image.rpy and delete game\video. This will restore the game at the initial state.
Feel free to report any problem.

Mega

EDIT: If you have problem with Gofile, I have added Mega
Hi, I'm a dummy here, and how do I apply these to the game? What should I do? I know it's too much to ask, but is there a step by step way to do it? Thanks!

Edit: okay nvm for the moment I just copy and pasted it, let's see if it works,, thanks!

Last edited:

tanders70

Oct 2, 2021
Since it took now nearly 2 years to get my account working here, it's now a bit late but I still want to thank the developer for the VR images that were hidden inside the game! If only he would have also done some VR animations (or are there any that I don't know about?)!

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v1.0fixa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.12.2020 (v1.0fixa)
Is this the patched incest and completed?

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.20 star(s) 195 Votes