joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
After asking for help in here, I tried something. Unzipped a brand new game folder and without that mentioned mod. I can open these jpgs with paint or the photo app, but they were not able to open before. I think it was affected by the improvement mod. Thanks for the reply. The save file was removed as well so I will try to get back to Ch5 and will try.
Just to known, what improvement mod have you used?

Reactions: Jamesephiroth

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Stiglet vanished from the AVN scene long before there was hint of any war. As far as where he's from, or if he was conscripted, I couldn't tell you. Sounds like a rumor to me. :devilish:

Reactions: vmaks
Jul 28, 2023
Does the MC stop being such a little creep after a while ?

I get that he's a bit of an overstimulated kid that hasn't seen much of women because of the all boys school stuff and the strict mother but the constant staring and peeping is making it hard for me to enjoy this.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does the MC stop being such a little creep after a while ?

I get that he's a bit of an overstimulated kid that hasn't seen much of women because of the all boys school stuff and the strict mother but the constant staring and peeping is making it hard for me to enjoy this.
Don't like creeps, don't play games with creeps. There are plenty of games/VNs with non-creeps. Some of us like games with creeps. I don't remember perfectly but there is a vein of creepiness throughout, although the virgin-tier stuff kinda levels off, there is a "voyeurism" tag on this for a reason.

Jul 28, 2023
Don't like creeps, don't play games with creeps. There are plenty of games/VNs with non-creeps. Some of us like games with creeps. I don't remember perfectly but there is a vein of creepiness throughout, although the virgin-tier stuff kinda levels off, there is a "voyeurism" tag on this for a reason.
Why do you think I'm asking if the MC continues to be a creep ?
It's obviously to decide if I should continue or drop it. I'm not psychic so I can't know beforehand.
Voyeurism tag doesn't mean much when like 95% of games on here have it because of a few optional scene where you can look through a keyhole or something and plenty of games start with the MC being a bit of a creep but drop that real fast once they start being with the girls.
I don't really get why you're being so defensive though. I don't have a problem with these games existing or people enjoying them. I simply don't and was trying to find out if it is one them but you somehow seem to take that personally.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why do you think I'm asking if the MC continues to be a creep ?
It's obviously to decide if I should continue or drop it. I'm not psychic so I can't know beforehand.
Voyeurism tag doesn't mean much when like 95% of games on here have it because of a few optional scene where you can look through a keyhole or something and plenty of games start with the MC being a bit of a creep but drop that real fast once they start being with the girls.
I don't really get why you're being so defensive though. I don't have a problem with these games existing or people enjoying them. I simply don't and was trying to find out if it is one them but you somehow seem to take that personally.
I'm not taking it personally. I'm guessing you haven't been here long based on your account creation date, but usually if people complain about certain tags/themes, a bunch of people chime in and derail a thread saying how they also don't like that tag/content and have a big old circle jerk about how much they all hate that content. The best way to stop that is to head off the first person complaining about said content; "mc is a creep" is very high on that list so I usually respond to such complaints with varying degrees of curtness/causticness depending on the tone of the initiating post.

I know it seems strange if you have not been on this site for a long time but there is nothing I hate more on here than wading through a bunch of posts from people playing a game with content they don't like in a thread that I otherwise find useful/entertaining. Don't take it personally, it's just that patterns emerge and I have canned responses to situations as I encounter them.

Jul 28, 2023
I'm not taking it personally. I'm guessing you haven't been here long based on your account creation date, but usually if people complain about certain tags/themes, a bunch of people chime in and derail a thread saying how they also don't like that tag/content and have a big old circle jerk about how much they all hate that content. The best way to stop that is to head off the first person complaining about said content; "mc is a creep" is very high on that list so I usually respond to such complaints with varying degrees of curtness/causticness depending on the tone of the initiating post.

I know it seems strange if you have not been on this site for a long time but there is nothing I hate more on here than wading through a bunch of posts from people playing a game with content they don't like in a thread that I otherwise find useful/entertaining. Don't take it personally, it's just that patterns emerge and I have canned responses to situations as I encounter them.
I'm not going to argue anymore after this comment but I will say that you're being a bit dishonest here. Sure there are plenty of threads on here that devolve into useless bashing or arguments when it comes to certain fetishes like NTR but this is a semi dead thread for a game that's been finished for years. There are literally 4 month old posts just one page back there's hardly enough engagement on here for it to turn into some big thing.
It's not like I came here to shit on the game either. A lot of what this game offers appeals to me but the MC's creepyness was making it hard to enjoy for me so I simply wanted to find out if it continues being a thing.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm not going to argue anymore after this comment but I will say that you're being a bit dishonest here. Sure there are plenty of threads on here that devolve into useless bashing or arguments when it comes to certain fetishes like NTR but this is a semi dead thread for a game that's been finished for years. There are literally 4 month old posts just one page back there's hardly enough engagement on here for it to turn into some big thing.
It's not like I came here to shit on the game either. A lot of what this game offers appeals to me but the MC's creepyness was making it hard to enjoy for me so I simply wanted to find out if it continues being a thing.
Like I said it's pretty much an automatic response for me. I've made similar responses in two or three other threads with a creep MC this week alone. I wasn't trying to pick a bone with you in particular, it's just something I'm so used to doing at this point it's pretty much automatic. I was being relatively cordial since you weren't being aggressive; like I said I can be pretty caustic sometimes. I understand wanting to find out, which is why I actually attempted to answer your question even though I haven't touched this in a while (at least most of the early parts of the game... I played through 1 of the endings a few months ago, gonna go through the others soon enough...).

Also dead threads are just as prone to that sort of thing especially since there aren't any other organic conversations going on, this thread even more so since the dev went MIA and there's a ton of speculation around it since he's probably from Ukraine or Russia...

I literally see the exact same style posts all the time, I feel like I might as well be responding to the same person. I guess this game doesn't give off the creeper vibe as much, but it was made when a lot more games had creeper MCs and there were fewer normies in the space so I guess I can see why that'd be off-putting to you? Like there's also blackmail at some point, but it was so common and relatively light fare for a game started in late 2017 and that kicked into gear in 2018. That's a pretty good rule of thumb, actually. If you see a game made pre-2020, assume there's gonna tend to be a creeper vibe more likely than not.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Like there's also blackmail at some point, but it was so common and relatively light fare for a game started in late 2017 and that kicked into gear in 2018. That's a pretty good rule of thumb, actually. If you see a game made pre-2020, assume there's gonna tend to be a creeper vibe more likely than not.
Or anything by Inceton Games. They always have a super creepy perv MC, who is basically a sex offender, but gets away with it.
Their followers seem to like this type of MC, as they have lots of supporters, and are still going strong with the creepy perv power. :devilish:
I don't find the MC in this game overly creepy once he has sex. Second half seems pretty normal incest fantasy to me. (y)
Not nearly as creepy as Dreams of Desire, or Summer With Mia MC.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Or anything by Inceton Games. They always have a super creepy perv MC, who is basically a sex offender, but gets away with it.
Their followers seem to like this type of MC, as they have lots of supporters, and are still going strong with the creepy perv power. :devilish:
I don't find the MC in this game overly creepy once he has sex. Second half seems pretty normal incest fantasy to me. (y)
Not nearly as creepy as Dreams of Desire, or Summer With Mia MC.
Yea I'm personally a big fan of Inceton games style creeps. They've kinda pulled back a bit on that in some of their recent smaller titles, which is disappointing... I get that they want to be on Steam but just make some edits for the Steam version. Haven't played Lust Bound yet but hope it stays in that vein. Yea, as far as the second half of the game I thought it leveled out a bit which is why I indicated as much in my first post. I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't wanna say it completely goes away.

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes