C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I don't even know why i like this game, but i really like. Hahaha The models are the big tited girls we all love, and erotic options are very open. A good game. Good work, dev.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a simple game for a simple audience. Those of us that like the genre of big dicks and hot chicks enjoy Stiglet's first entry into AVNs. The Visit isn't without its flaws though - chief among them being non-consensual sex with several characters (i.e., lack of player agency to avoid encounters with the maid and the police officer) and an MC that lacks attractive qualities (i.e., he isn't talented, funny, or kind, etc. - a true old school 'magic dick' MC). Nevertheless, for what it is this game remains near the apex of what's available.

If I were to remake this game, here's what I would do:

1) Character relationships:
Karen - mom
Nikki - aunt
Haley - sister

2) Plot:
MC goes to college following his older sister Haley, initially struggles in coursework, and decides to change major but isn't sure what to pursue. Opens three paths:
a) Athletic training (Nikki centric path) - MC helps Nikki get into peak model shape with a bit of Karen and Haley gym scenes
b) Business management (Karen centric path) - MC helps Karen with some business troubles, lots of late nights at the office, etc.
c) Music / art (Haley centric path) - MC helps Haley with her own project(s), she sees him in a new light, etc.
d) All of the above (harem path) - MC takes courses in all the above

So, each main LI has individual problems to overcome (Nikki with her modeling, Karen with her business, Haley with her studies) with help of MC if player makes the right choices. Finally, there needs to be an over-arching issue that all characters need to come together to resolve: e.g., a business-related antagonist for Karen that snoops into her personal life and that of her family to try to coerce her into accepting a hostile takeover. MC will need to succeed with one of the LI paths (or all three) to overcome the situation.

3) Other changes:
There are only 3 LI's and 5 endings (Nikki, Karen, Haley, harem, alone).

Lewd scenes with other characters serve as temptations, typically resulting in failure of one or more paths.

MC's personality, dialogues, and path options should change depending on player choices.

Oh well, there's the wishlist. Stiglet may never see this, but maybe some day wishes may come true.
This sounds a lot like something that should go on the Review section of this thread, rather than under Discussion.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Except it's not a review, but rather a manifesto for how I'd remake the game if I were Stiglet looking to re-enter the AVN market by rebooting The Visit (presumably on Steam).
A "manifesto"? Really? So everyone's going to rally to your cause or something? :rolleyes: Nomenclature semantics aside, it really is a review, though: "The game does this; I'd prefer it do that."

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes