り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
After a failed love confession Aoi Takamatsu dropped out of school and became a shut-in. 3 years have passed since then and Aoi is forced to leave his house for the first time since years. After he got the thing he wanted he looked up to the horizon and saw a nude girl falling from the sky?! His lazy days are about to change...​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-16
Release Date: 2016-01-27
Developer: Yume Creations - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Same series: Yozora Rhapsody
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 93570.jpg 93571.jpg 93574.jpg 93575.jpg 93576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This is really bizarre. I cant put my finger on it but there's just something about this little story that's just so weird.

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any guide in which MC ends up with Sora? Got the end where MC and Misaki end up together...

Curious as to what Sora's mystery is...

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
interesting "girl falling from the sky" concept, but it could be much better this way...

View attachment 403121
Gives a whole new meaning to the "did you fall from heaven?" pickup line, also apparently cops don't take kindly if you try using that line on elementary grade lolis going home from school >.> you learn something new every day it seems

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gives a whole new meaning to the "did you fall from heaven?" pickup line, also apparently cops don't take kindly if you try using that line on elementary grade lolis going home from school >.> you learn something new every day it seems
Did you also know that keeping a grown person in my basement is classed as "kidnapping".

Just wait till that goes to court and I tell them no kids were napped, only adults. My defence is fool proof.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Did you also know that keeping a grown person in my basement is classed as "kidnapping".

Just wait till that goes to court and I tell them no kids were napped, only adults. My defence is fool proof.
That is genius!! sadly the same defense will not work in my case…because of…well let's just say reasons. But damn cops saying that I can't "take these children by force" and asking "what my relationship with them is", he didn't take kindly to my answers of "it's not by force I offered them "candy" and we haven't established our relationship yet, I'm hoping to do that tonight". I mean at least I know how much it hurts to be tased so I can add that to my resume