Ren'Py - Apartment 1B [v0.3.4] [Pinnacle Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Forgotted

Grindfest and a half... for example, you work all day for $7 but a lightbulb costs $12...

Very boring story.

Awful graphics

Small/Slow content updates....I think it was 5 in almost 1.5 years.

Certainly not worth the ~3Gb file size.

............Skipparoo.......
  2. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

This game grind is so crazy
    Even with cheat changing money still feels like forever
    Skipping hours is so slow
    You can buy item to increase lust etc but stil feel to slow
    Can't edit stats with renpy
    Story is boring
    Renders are only good thing
  3. 1.00 star(s)

xv321

Like every other 'sandbox' game on this site (except for Savin ones) Apartment 1B is 90% not fun clicker gameplay aimed at people who simply want busywork, and 10% badly written kinetic novel.

Even by this site's standards, the characters are too thin, and the sex scenes come too fast.

I recommend ripping out the 'sandbox' that adds nothing and drags down
    your game, and just lean into making your kinetic novel. Concentrate on starting over and developing your characters. Work on the dialogue and scenario because your game needs it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.3.2

Just another, generic, boring and ugly piece of grind. You have no guidance what to do until you finally get the smartphone; then, you will have to stick to the "get hint"-section in order to getting to know what to do. Because you have no idea what is going on in the game, there is no real story that keeps you entertained or at least interested. Just random dialoges with different woman and your uncle. There is no depth, just a dummy npcs and a dummy mc.
    Even worse, you'll spend most of the time with grinding for money to restore rooms in your house (I don't even know WHY is should to this.) The menu on the PC a one hell of a mess, too.

I don't even know what the intentions behind this game were, and I don't wanna know any more.

1/10 . skippable
  5. 4.00 star(s)

drconfused

I enjoyed this. Looking forward to a little more depth being added in. Would like to see a modifier added to the purchase menus so multiples can be bought, especially once the second floor opens and more tenants are added.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RareFishSticks

Good! Sometimes feels little rushed, but I guess you need something to catch attention of the player. I like MC's personality and the way he is, it was quite entertaining reading of his dialogue. Story and premise itself seems interesting, will follow that. Gameplay is involving, so that's that. Props for it, good job.
    Girls and sex scenes look GOOD, even if little rough on the edges. Btw, don't listen to that c*** from below, Holly is THE MOST unique thing you have in your game. Her looks, her character and her interactions with MC is the most interisting and unique thing you have in your game right now. Thank you that you didn't rush her plot line and developed her more slowly than the others. She is the star of the show, the thing that will catch your eye when you scroll through all these "Honey games" and all other generic sh**. Britt, Sam, Amber look good, but generic asf and can't hold candle to her. Her design feels fresh.
    ANyWay, it's good sandbox VN, check it out and support the dev if you liked it. Cheers!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Showing Great Promise

Visuals are still a little rough.. animations are as expected for the visual style but always room for improvement as with any AVN..
    Characters seem good but could use a little fine tuning to look better and give a more higher quality appeal..
    Mini game dynamic is well done but can also be expanded upon in future to get even more 'management' features in the game.. just build upon what is already there and its a good start..
    Could use a bit of background music but isnt essential in the current build but something for the future..

Has potential for the future with so many apartments available to rent in the future and the chance to have a wider 'tastes' of women and residents.. wether you want to add ntr or sharing in the future is fine by me as there is only so many similar routes you can do in this setting without it being copy and paste storytelling..
    Looking forward to seeing where the dev takes this

PERSONAL NOTE to DEV - The HOLLY character does seem a little too young.. i know your going for varied tastes but for her character style she could look much better a bit older looking..