3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Last edited:

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
OMG, what happend to this game ? Everything was working well and with just one update, it is just a big mess. Some characters disapeared, some are just stuck, stories disapeared, some are just stuck ... I am really confused. Most of the storylines are frozen ...

Impossible to progress with Nicoleta who is amazingly lvl 3/0 ... and yes I started a new game ;-)
Impossible to work as long as I did not recruit Nicoleta ... so game is stuck

Last edited:
Reactions: stewe007

sumbudounce

Nov 24, 2020
I don't think it was good idea to make the days longer, but maybe I just haven't adapted yet. This game is very great and I'm already looking forward next update haha

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I don't think it was good idea to make the days longer, but maybe I just haven't adapted yet. This game is very great and I'm already looking forward next update haha
Well the longer days are nice when you have something to fill it with, and that is barely the case in current state of the game.
But with the new hourly days, the game need a better and faster way of waiting, than finding somewhere you can wait and then only one hour at a time... gets tedious when you wake up at 0800 and don't have anything to do that day before 2100 in the evening. Hopefully the next few updates will clean up the mess the changes have made, and give us more to do with the many time units we have, and hopefully implement a better hint system... 'Let things happen' just don't do it.

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Wasn't v0.11 supposed to be a major rework of the game?
Because mine seems to have acessed my v0.09 save just fine and i'm quite confused now.
many characters can work with old saves, but some have a redesigned score counter, so there may be unpredictable errors.

Reactions: Sonico

n7hero

Jan 31, 2019
most of girls have problems, write 0/0 and also I before was India now its not even in game? I don't understand this downgrade

Reactions: stewe007
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes