Unreal Engine Aphotic Side: Lab [v0.0.1] [AztoDio]

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
It seems there might be some misunderstanding here. I want to clarify that I haven't abandoned 2D arts and have no intention of doing so.

In term of game development, I find that 2D has its limitations compared to 3D in some aspects. This is why I've been investing into 3D workflow, despite its greater time consumption.

Take this Persona 5 screenshot, for instance. It blends 2D and 3D very well, and that's the kind of dynamic I'm aiming for.

1706318536830.png

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
any way to hide those bars between the scenes? And I know only 1 girl is from genshin impact what about 2 girls?

SmugglesTheCutie

Oct 18, 2018
For a first version it's pretty good, definitely gonna be looking forward to seeing how this develops, as a small suggestion for the future maybe some standing scenes with the dancing ganyu or at least the ability to adjust her body and switch with the other characters

msatiro

Nov 29, 2019
bien , directo y al punto, me gusta dale movilidad de camara lateral y de apoco suma posiciones, pero vas en buen camino

T4r4sque

Feb 22, 2024
They are Ganyu (Genshin), Topaz (Honkai Star Rail) and 2B (Nier). The lady with the long hair also looks familiar...