Sep 29, 2019
there is a Bug with the Children they remain always 0 Years and they are direct in the guest House not sure if that is right as the Mother say always build something for them but i have no option to Build anything more now

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
There is gay content in this? I just looked through all of the media files and I didn't see any m/m pictures or videos

Sep 29, 2019
Oh, nice. I didn't even see that as an option though. Is that in the fighting cage?
No if you Explore you find sometimes Groups of Males that try to Rob your Money or food if you beat them you can chose to kill or Capture them same in many other place like the Bounty hunter thing in the bar there you get most of the Time Male Fighters you have to capture and when you make it you can chose again to Kill them or to Capture them for you

Reactions: Zedire and Spatches

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hi. If it won't be too much trouble, could you, please, explain where to put the folders? I read the tutorial and still couldn't figure out how to do it right. Thank you.
Hi,
You have to understand the logic of the the way the action images are stored in the game folder.

Apocalyptic World 0.23\images\actions\
- There you find categories like 'black', 'pregnant', 'male', etc including 'default' which is for the white girl.
- Then you have subfolders like 'basement', 'maid', those are for locations or occupation.
- Then you have the subfolders for the sex actions like 'bj', 'anal'...

When I share a collection, you have to take the sex actions and put them in the right sex action folders.
So if I share only sex action for the white maid, you have to put them in : images\actions\default\maid...

But depending on the content of my file you can drop it further up...
For the latest titjob actions, unless I did a mistake you can drop it in the action folder, because it contains 'black' etc, whith the right subfolders.

So in other words open an archive and look at its content, and drop that content in the subfolder level that matches the folder names.

(Then rebuild the actions.js as specified in the Mod pdf, using node)
Hope this helps.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
- There you find categories like 'black', 'pregnant', 'male', etc including 'default' which is for the white girl.
- Then you have subfolders like 'basement', 'maid', those are for locations or occupation.
- Then you have the subfolders for the sex actions like 'bj', 'anal'...

When I share a collection, you have to take the sex actions and put them in the right sex action folders.
So if I share only sex action for the white maid, you have to put them in : images\actions\default\maid...

But depending on the content of my file you can drop it further up...
For the latest titjob actions, unless I did a mistake you can drop it in the action folder, because it contains 'black' etc, whith the right subfolders.

So in other words open an archive and look at its content, and drop that content in the subfolder level that matches the folder names.

(Then rebuild the actions.js as specified in the Mod pdf, using node)
Hope this helps.
Thank you!

Reactions: decker666

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
there is a Bug with the Children they remain always 0 Years and they are direct in the guest House not sure if that is right as the Mother say always build something for them but i have no option to Build anything more now
Building the nursery is part of Blair's quest line, advance in it and you'll get the option to spend lots of shit to build the nursery

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Any specific one? There are some with more than one outcome
All those with only one otcome.
E.G.: The encounter with the "deformed" girl... always thought it could end (painfully) badly instead the way it does, when you find the crying man... always ignored it as I expected some gay stuff happening, giving food tho "the guy featuring D.W." alwyas returns +1 exp...
I mean, I found boring knowing the result of a random encounter beforehand.

TIA.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes