decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Hey,
So no additions for v0.26 in my 2 gig action pack.
v0.25 can still be found here, if you need it :

In attachment a rebuild of the js file, in case game includes new content in v0.26.
CU

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Regarding gifts,
There's a total of 12 gifts (9 new), 4 gifts in each of these shops :
- farm
- underground city
- settlement

Each gift has a bonus ranging from +3 to +5 relationship, and costs double that.
You get that bonus when giving it to a girl, unless :
- its in her likes you get x3 that bonus.
- its in her dislikes you get -1 times that bonus but you don't loose the gift.

The likes/dislikes are visible in the girls stats when relationship >= 50.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
0.26a PATCH:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noticed that I can have Dr Laura make the Breeder serum BEFORE I hear of it in the greenhouse. ;)
Rushed out 0.26a patch without this fix as shop bug was a major issue. Fix for breeder serum will be in 0.26b

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Maybe have more than just Blair sleep in in your bed at the same time?
Maybe a 'quest' to upgrade your room and the size of your bed for up to 3 girls?

How about relationships between the girls?
Like you get into your room and.. Dunno, find blair and a random girl going at it or something.
But with a toggle, for example that you can 'allow' said relationships or forbid them.

And i'd like to see the nun expanded.
How about after enough corruption she agrees to come live with you and start forming a 'cult' with you.
Maybe she sees you as her new saviour and that's whjat the cult is all about.
Making you their leader and the one they worship? I'd like the idea of that kind of settlement.
Maybe set rules and laws they have to follow and whatnot?
Opens so many possibilities for abduction, slaves, romances and more.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Have a bunch of slaves that have red-happiness faces—no streetwalkers. Been washing them when I have the energy, but, so far, 5 have hung themselves. What do I do to pick up their moods?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
ttyrke just a couple of questions:

1. I've had some of my male slaves fuck the female slaves and they seem to have gotten them pregnant, at least I think so, because my own "girls impregnated" stat didn't seem to increase as they grew to give birth. Is that an intended feature, and will the family trees come to reflect the male parentage as well?

2. Any intention to allow the player to start as a female at any point? Just curious because the addition of male slaves and partners seemed a little drastic just for gay scenes.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
good day everybody , if anybody wish to light me or help please , is possible or how we can customize a girl so it pick/choice a specific file vid or image from

images/places/greenhouse/grope.webp (for example)

and no the default one inside the places folder ?
( have tried putting inside the actions folder / girl name folder , but it is no picking the file from there, and using the guide given but that only works for actions folder)

any help or light please will be welcome ♥

Last edited:

HiddenFA

Sep 28, 2018
oh there was a glitch with the shop! I thought I had missed an event or something, glad to see it's fixed!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
After finishing the quest where Dom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you trigger the next part of the quest? In the journal all it says is "go to the nightclub" and some random people invite you to dance and stuff like that, but nothing worth mentioning happens.

Last edited:

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Thats actually has been done multiple times already. I dont see how videos could be compressed anymore because right now they are usually 30s long and size is only 2ish mb. Same goes for webp images. I convert all gifs to webp to decrease size. As far as I've seen other games in this stage has with size 2-3gb already. Some even 10gb...
And most of them really don't need files that big or have so much "variation" that you barely see most of it, that said for further file size management you'd likely want to look into resampling the audio tracks on the video files.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes