LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
No, unless you wish to do modding (adding new action pictures), that can only be done locally.
Also:
No, presuming by "online game" you mean the "official" , and not another hosting site (like this , et al.)

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
0.28 release (event update): Mega
Here is the updated version of my mega action pack (2.9GB), compatible with v0.28.
It includes the .js file, so you just drop the content in the game folder and overwrite everything and you are ready to play.

Appart from adjusting the folder changes regarding mistress fucking slaves, there are mainly 50 new pictures for when the mc fucks the mistress. Plus a few other images mainly around anal fingering and titjob.

Enjoy

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
I have an issue with the sanctuary quest. I need to bring 4 blondes with me.
It seems weird to me that the only way to transport and barter slaves to someone, is to make them a companion (up the relationship, move to guesthouse and all it entails), and then betray them.
BTW, when I did take 4 blondes to Negan, I didn't lose them... My companion list stayed the same.

Reactions: ttyrke

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Here is the updated version of my mega action pack (2.9GB), compatible with v0.28.
It includes the .js file, so you just drop the content in the game folder and overwrite everything and you are ready to play.

Pixeldrain

Appart from adjusting the folder changes regarding mistress fucking slaves, there are mainly 50 new pictures for when the mc fucks the mistress. Plus a few other images mainly around anal fingering and titjob.

Enjoy
What is an action pack?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
You can give them days off. Basically their happiness gets too low. Either build batthouse and gives them gifts, orgasms or give them days off
Interesting.
Then, We can install a shift work system.
Likes give those in the basement more freedom and entertainment/media upgrade then those who work in agriculture can have shift. (Need double the workers but this will keep their mood and new traits like entertainer/musician/gamer etc may come in handy.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
How do I give the slaves to Negan? I do have 4 of the and blonde 80+ beauty, but, then?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How do I give the slaves to Negan? I do have 4 of the and blonde 80+ beauty, but, then?
Need to move them to guesthouse and then assign them as companions. Will plan for next tech event that you can add slaves as companions

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Interesting.
Then, We can install a shift work system.
Likes give those in the basement more freedom and entertainment/media upgrade then those who work in agriculture can have shift. (Need double the workers but this will keep their mood and new traits like entertainer/musician/gamer etc may come in handy.)
Check bedroom - settlement management. You can enable to automatically give them free days if their happiness is too low

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
What is an action pack?
The game includes generic sex actions with random pictures (in the images\action subfolder).
By default the game includes 2-3 images per sex action, with variants for gender, race, etc.

I collected images and sorted them, aiming for 20-30 images (when I could find them).
This allows the generic sex scenes to be less repetitive.

To use it you need to be playing on your pc and overwrite the content of the game with the content of my .zip.
My zip includes a listing of all the images in a way the game understands (actions.js file).

Hope this helps

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes