lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone managed to trigger the slave party? tried multiple times now different walkthroughs and all end up the same got the dialogue with the mistress to activate it but can't trigger the party no button to start it nothing, searched the thread someone mentioned that you need 10 girls and 10 guys, i had the basement full with more than that even still nothing guest party works fine

Mar 5, 2018
your not the only one suggesting that lol
Yeah.... i tried to do the car thing as well... and that was after I had already met Negan. So we already have a working relationship, yet he kills my people. Giving him slaves was already a thing (thankfully you don't have to give guests anymore), but then he kills your people and you can't do anything. The dev obviously has a hard on for Negan.

If I can kill countless bandits, then why should he be any different? I guess I'll just not get a car and hope the dev changes it again.

Reactions: hans_markoff

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I also give gas masks and knifes to my companions but they ‘disappear’ from the bag after a day or two

donotbot

May 18, 2021
I also give gas masks and knifes to my companions but they ‘disappear’ from the bag after a day or two
Moved the companions to the Guest House.
Gabriel Icon of Knife and Gasmask is not there. But he has them.
The rule is If they don't need it its go back to inventory.

Reactions: Billshwr

red1n

May 4, 2022
actually, i was thinking, maybe you could add rarity settings like in some gacha games?
It's just, i think, i enjoyed this not just for the freedom of choice, but rather for farming also, seems pretty cool to collect bunch of slaves and guests with appearance of 100 and several traits.
So, i was thinking, since farming is kind of essential part of the game, why not add something that might look rewarding to the player?
Like star system, for example 5 star characters would have 4 traits, 5 skill slots(like maximum number of skills this character can learn, since skill learning is added), beauty score of 90-100, with starting 2 skills for example, and you know make them have of low chance of appearance in the wild, like higher cost in slave house, etc(like different methods of increasing their rarity)
4 stars a bit lower and the same for 3, 2,1, i mean can be adjusted as you see fit
heck you can even make 5 star to 90-99, and add especial rarity 6 stars with 100 appearance, i think it would highlight rarity stunning better.
Lastly, ofc it's just a suggestion, if you like it you could try it adjusting how you like, if not, then whatever :/

P.S., from different rarity systems, i think numbers with stars looks better, bc letters system (SR, SSR) looks to damn japanese, which would look weird as fuck in the western apocalypse with real life image usage

Den4lk

Mar 30, 2024
Hi all. There was a problem with Vincent's task..."Go with your companions to Vincent farm (Need 4 with strength 40+)"... I have many companions and all 40+ in strength.. I changed both female and male ones, Vincent stupidly didn’t wants to talk))) What to do, please help me)

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Hi all. There was a problem with Vincent's task..."Go with your companions to Vincent farm (Need 4 with strength 40+)"... I have many companions and all 40+ in strength.. I changed both female and male ones, Vincent stupidly didn’t wants to talk))) What to do, please help me)
Your companion list seems to be corrupted - that happens sometimes.
And then your quest was only half done.

Here you have your save file corrected. Add your companions and visit Vincent.
View attachment vincent_bug.save

Last edited:
Reactions: Den4lk

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah.... i tried to do the car thing as well... and that was after I had already met Negan. So we already have a working relationship, yet he kills my people. Giving him slaves was already a thing (thankfully you don't have to give guests anymore), but then he kills your people and you can't do anything. The dev obviously has a hard on for Negan.

If I can kill countless bandits, then why should he be any different? I guess I'll just not get a car and hope the dev changes it again.

especially when you have to have 2 or 4 followers AND have them over a certain strenght/level as to "have a chance" as he states, meaning you need to put effort into leveling them AND losing them.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes