Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

With this update, it's starting to feel alive. What you've added was interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's an error if we're robbed when saving the man from the quicksand (cf files). The other one with the hooker was already reported.

There isn't any logic yet under "release/kill" except that your "godwill" increases/decreases.

I had the same idea that if you release girl, she could decide to stay with you but right now I don't have idea where I should put them then. Maybe should be an option to build some kind of a guest house for them??

I am open to any ideas.
Depending on how you treat a slave, she should stay or not (and come back with help depending your resources or for revenge).
Why would she stay : she could ponder her possibilities and consider that it's safer here than being in the wild (or a worse master or death). It would also depend on how you treat your other slaves (if you're gentle with one but cruel with others) and where you caught her.
More beds in your room for the romance options. Some kind of dormitory for the rest.

Good continuation.

Reactions: ttyrke and RS71

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Is there a point to blair?

seems like you just keep on increasing relationships but nothing happens? if you kiss her nothing happens.

Reactions: Forgotted

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Promising

Some toughts :
- Would be good to know the food we currently have (perhaps on the left menu like caps)
- Would be good to know the relationship on girls menu ( Beauty / Age / Relation )

Would be interesting to understand the use of items in inventory. Eventually when clicking on them if tooltips are not possible in twine

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Promising

Some toughts :
- Would be good to know the food we currently have (perhaps on the left menu like caps)
- Would be good to know the relationship on girls menu ( Beauty / Age / Relation )

Would be interesting to understand the use of items in inventory. Eventually when clicking on them if tooltips are not possible in twine
there's a "button" called inventory that tells you everything you have including food.

I do think there needs to be a faster way to earn money. cause fighting in the arena only gets you 5 caps for 40 energy.

Also I think the solar panel event is too rare. there should be other ways of getting solar panels instead of random exploration. like buying from vincent for 30 caps or something.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I wondered about the money situation as well, however, money doesn't seem like
it's needed much right now.?.
Also I quite frequently sell my food to ?Vincent as I end up with a lot of extra since
I have quite a few girls working in the greenhouse.
I have a few extra solar panels as well which would be nice to sell I guess.
When it comes time to buy slaves, I guess we'll see.

I'd like to see the chances for intelligence bumped up a bit. Not needed atm I don't
think but I figure in the future.
Not being rude or ugly.
Cheers

Reactions: ttyrke

Hazure

Nov 14, 2017
The proper name CS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Ofensive) knife is the Karambit or Talon knife....didn't take long searching to find it....unless it is supposed to be a game prop bought from a store....then it would be crap.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Those look like some Great changes!
Thank you and Keep Up The Good Work!

Cheers
Merry Christmas

Reactions: ttyrke

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is it possible to complete Blair's quest about looking for her friend on this version of the game? or is it incomplete?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Been to the bar after Blair mentioned it to find Ashley. And found the slave market after Vincent told me where to buy slaves, but it is closed no matter the time of day I drop by. Is the market open?

EDIT: The save I was using was made before v0.04. I had approx. 20 slaves. MAYBE broke the slave market. Restarted, found the market open. :)

Last edited:

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Be great if woman encounters with the chicks had profile pics so you could at least get a general appearance

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The highlighted line (button) does not work.

While walking close to the city border two guys jump out of the corner while holding knife in their hand. They yell at you and asks where you're going before demanding do give something to them so they do not kill you.

Give them food (1)
Give them bottle caps (2)
Try to fight them
Try to run away
The button worked fine before the "bottle caps" button was enabled.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Cannot buy a slave even though I have 255 caps and 1 free room in the basement.

SLAVE MARKET

Marquisha - 27 year old, woman with black hair.

Slave cost 33 caps

Buy
Watch another slave
Leave
Plus, a slave should have her beauty score listed. I mean, if you can see it while exploring, I'd think you would know it in a slave market. :cool:

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes