Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How many fuel cans does it take for me to "pass" the Negan Quest with Dom without completing it? I REALLY dislike being the bad guy handing over my women to that asshole. (I have 254 cans of fuel currently.)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hmm? I had 40 rep with Octavia. Dropped by giving her 61 pelts which earned me 61 rep according to the screen. Looked in the Journal where I say 45 rep instead of 101. :cautious:

Reactions: TheHighlander

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hmm? I had 40 rep with Octavia. Dropped by giving her 61 pelts which earned me 61 rep according to the screen. Looked in the Journal where I say 45 rep instead of 101. :cautious:
Pelts only give relationship increase till x amount. Might be bug that it sets x amount as max if you have over that amount. Will check it out

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How many fuel cans does it take for me to "pass" the Negan Quest with Dom without completing it? I REALLY dislike being the bad guy handing over my women to that asshole. (I have 254 cans of fuel currently.)
You mean not give negan girls but use your own gas cans instead?

cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
If you are bleeding before you gain access to the shop in the city, there is no way to stop it and you from bleeding out. Perhaps adding bandages to the farm would be useful?

Reactions: ttyrke

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
thats not really the devs cup of tea but maybe someone more exp than me will make a mod
Then why add gay content at all in the first place, if the dev doesn't want to write it? This baiting shit is genuinely annoying.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Then why add gay content at all in the first place, if the dev doesn't want to write it? This bating shit is genuinely annoying.
you are misunderstanding what i was meaning, what is there was requested and the vids were givin to him (i was one of the people requesting it) usually how it would work lets say i come up with a event between the mc and john doe the guy sinking in the quicksand, i wright out how it would go what i want to happen link to pic's/vids then (that how i see it anyway)

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
you are misunderstanding what i was meaning, what is there was requested and the vids were givin to him (i was one of the people requesting it) usually how it would work lets say i come up with a event between the mc and john doe the guy sinking in the quicksand, i wright out how it would go what i want to happen link to pic's/vids then (that how i see it anyway)
Ahh, okay. I wasn't aware that's how it was done - can anyone request and write out the scenario/send links or how does it work?
Sorry for jumping to conclusions, it just gets frustrating when there's so many games with a 'gay' tag that bait but don't follow though. Thanks for letting me know how it is with this game.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Then why add gay content at all in the first place, if the dev doesn't want to write it? This baiting shit is genuinely annoying.
Just because the dev does not write the content you want, he allows outside authors. Not seeing the content you want, you can write it up to give to ttyrke. Ask him what the protocols are, where to send the finished scenes, etc. I'm sure he will see to it someone on his team who has no issues with gay content and who will see if it is written well, with good pix/videos, etc. :)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ahh, okay. I wasn't aware that's how it was done - can anyone request and write out the scenario/send links or how does it work?
Sorry for jumping to conclusions, it just gets frustrating when there's so many games with a 'gay' tag that bait but don't follow though. Thanks for letting me know how it is with this game.
anyone is able to make requests there is a suggestions channel on the discord or on here. imo it would be easyer on the discord cause it would be easyer to keep track of it

Reactions: Zedire
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes