bhorton22

Apr 30, 2020
Unless I visit the farm first, those options don't show. However, if I visit the farm (don't actually do anything just leave) then, whilst exploring, those options will show.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Unless I visit the farm first, those options don't show. However, if I visit the farm (don't actually do anything just leave) then, whilst exploring, those options will show.
You can capture girls after you have found your basement (5-8ish day)

Balderdash1000

Sep 25, 2020
Are you going to add a way to get a horse if you didn't want to steal Roger's? He sent us out in good faith to get it, and even though there were some complications, I still wanted to give it to him. ... Now I'm mountless.

Reactions: ttyrke

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
0.18 release: MEGA

View attachment 2772733

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey really enjoying the concept of the game, I have a question if you dont mind helping me with. I'm Currently creating my own custom scenes for some of the girls like Blair and some random generated girls you move into the guest house. How do you make an action include multiple gifs or video's occur during the same scene in the order you label them as. for example, if I name a gif passion_x_1 and another passion_x_2 how can i get them both to occur in the same action instead of separate.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes