Cramone

May 14, 2018
Working in the streets is still way too dangerous. I cheated in 15 slaves and put them all on the streets and all of them are dead within 20 days. You also make less than 1 cap a day per girl since they don't always make money and when they do it is only 2 or 3 caps.
they need condom, knife and I believe you need to increse relationship with Dom, because he promise take care of your "people"

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Working in the streets is still way too dangerous. I cheated in 15 slaves and put them all on the streets and all of them are dead within 20 days. You also make less than 1 cap a day per girl since they don't always make money and when they do it is only 2 or 3 caps.
Increase their anal/pussy stats, accept Dom deal, give them knives, etc. It all increases chances that noone will bother them

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I love the game, just wish there was a way to implement this stuff.
More game suggestions:

I also noted that if your relationship is good in underworld should be able to buy a building or get a district there to make it better.
Wall structures question wood not be good thing build maybe iron wall or something mixture of 2 I haven't seen any cement mixture blueprints.

It requires finding a quarry, or beach or lake somewhere so you find necessary materials. All you have forest, we need a map some point or character create one? Quarry has stones, beach has necessary shells to make silicon; crafting is missing stuff.

Workforce would be nice to implement on building stuff like walls and pathways and houses so you are not only one doing it.
It means less energy for player being used.

I think decor items are missing, Lamps and flashlights, and batteries are missing. Trees like fruit trees would be nice. Plant implement in fort. Oak trees...in areas increase mushroom chance.

Food creation would be nice. Like transform canned food into dry food, so more stable and doesn't waste easily.
Grown food options should lead to either being canned or eaten fresh.

Can: food should be either cooked or sold @ fort store, which is not an option in game for some reason.

New food source? Rabbits, wild cows? Wild chickens? Wild pigs? Herbs, remains of abandoned farm let go, Library untouched in partial town because it got burned down, character stumbled into...grocery and a lot of things he could like to check out.

Note about street whores, you can increase their strength so they don't die. I have put them at least 35 STR on street and if they are 15 STR with dumbbell. I am wondering why I can't give them something better, is there a way to manufacture better guns?
Crossbow would have been a better weapon, you can get your bolt back. Use it again.

I found one bug in a current game I played online somewhere:
Sexes of female + male show up transgender, only one has shown as female and one as male, but this incident is happening both guest house and basement and that kind irked me. It makes me think I have to start over.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Increase their anal/pussy stats, accept Dom deal, give them knives, etc. It all increases chances that noone will bother them
Yeah I did all of those things and they all still died. It is just a waste of a hundred caps to give them a knife when there is a 10% chance they die every day and they make pennies. Also with that many slaves and characters without cheats it is completely unreasonable to manage their stats.

Meteorica

Dec 27, 2022
Yeah I did all of those things and they all still died. It is just a waste of a hundred caps to give them a knife when there is a 10% chance they die every day and they make pennies. Also with that many slaves and characters without cheats it is completely unreasonable to manage their stats.
After about 8 or so slave girls, it began to feel tedious to max out sub/cor/rel but then I realize you don't need to max them out, there's no real benefit past like 50. Also the stats decay so scaling maintenance for all of them will be really tedious.

I agree that having them walk the streets is poor ROI even after Dom's protection and relevant gear but after getting Dom's protection the risk of their death decreases dramatically. I don't think I ever saw one die and I have 6 streetwalkers nightly so far.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
After about 8 or so slave girls, it began to feel tedious to max out sub/cor/rel but then I realize you don't need to max them out, there's no real benefit past like 50. Also the stats decay so scaling maintenance for all of them will be really tedious.

I agree that having them walk the streets is poor ROI even after Dom's protection and relevant gear but after getting Dom's protection the risk of their death decreases dramatically. I don't think I ever saw one die and I have 6 streetwalkers nightly so far.
What do you mean by Dom's protection? I got the first event and he is taking my money but he doesn't protect anyone ever. I need 150 reputation which is ridiculous and at day 200 I only have 50 reputation after cheating in tens of thousands to pay for drinks. This game is just a huge grind. I like grindy games a lot of the time but the grind here just feels like you are making no progress. I would have to chop wood for like 500 days in a row to get enough money to pay for all this stuff. No other activity I have found gives as much caps as chopping wood to sell but that wastes your whole day so you don't have time to train slaves or whatever you want to do. Then if I make any of my people into scavengers or streetwalkers they just die within a few days with or without gear so the gear is just wasting money. I really think characters should not die but maybe get injured or traumatized and need time and resources to recover or something. As without cheating it just makes these jobs useless. I complained about this years ago when it was first added but it is the same as before. Day 1 of the game you are chopping wood for money and day 1000 you will still be chopping wood for money.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes