Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Damn! Do I know how to pump them out? (She is my daughter. Check out the traits; this is what this is about.)

Untitled.png

BTW: a couple of the pix are missing during the birthing process.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Can I ask a dumb question I can't seem to track down in search? I know at one point, Smokrader's packs had custom portraits.

What I don't remember is how to get the game to pick up the custom portraits? I've copied the images into the various images/custom_portraits/female/<race>/ folders, but they don't show up. Do I need to run one of the search files to pick them up?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Compressed ver?
It's already "compressed". One thing that could be removed is not adding "packs" in full version, but that would just decrease it by 250mb.

As for other images/videos. Almost all images are either webp or jpg format, so not much you can compress there.
Also all action images (Some time ago tho) was already run through compressor. Same with videos.

Shirohige

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, anybody know what i can do to save Octavia after she was taken by bandits ? I have 10 tribe médaillon (need more) ? And cant fint any camp in foret or Settlement :/

Avalanche1993

Dec 9, 2018
Can I ask a dumb question I can't seem to track down in search? I know at one point, Smokrader's packs had custom portraits.

What I don't remember is how to get the game to pick up the custom portraits? I've copied the images into the various images/custom_portraits/female/<race>/ folders, but they don't show up. Do I need to run one of the search files to pick them up?
Are you asking about this option?

1723217913657.png
1723218074553.png

Reactions: 5mithers
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes