ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
May I ask what happen if you say no to Don...The first meet
Locks you out of his story. Later I plan that MC somehow could win over underground city, BUT for that purpose there probably will be different story line that would do the same, IF MC says no to Dom.

Reactions: Cabbytoday

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
A cool new feature would be a multiplayer auction but I don't think that would be easy just an idea where players can sell each other slaves or items.
In this format - impossible. I' ve already though about idea that players could fight against other player settlements but that won't happen with HTML game.
That could be online in online version and not html

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
Is it possible in the future to build or craft an item that will increase the strength of slaves by more than 30 points?

Last edited:

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
In this format - impossible. I' ve already though about idea that players could fight against other player settlements but that won't happen with HTML game.
That could be online in online version and not html
is there a way to get a brothel or something like that? i only use slaves to do sexuals things and its hard to manage them also why they cant go to the nightclub?

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Is it possible in the future to build or craft an item that will increase the strength of slaves by more than 30 points?
I have it on my list of ideas to do. Might be implemented when I overcome my lazy spell ... :rolleyes:

My suggested change:

Now: dumbbell allows for training up to 30 strength. No chance of injury.

Change to
  • Dumbbell as before but with a small chance of injury. No pain - no gain!
  • New item dumberbell, a larger version of dumbbell. Allows training up 50 strength but with a little higher chance of injury.
  • All good things comes in threes, or so I've heard o_O. New item dumbestbell, the largest version of dumbbell. Allows training up 60 strength but with even higher chance of injury.
People injured will need to rest a couple of days.

Hope ttyrke and the players like this idea. ;)

But there is other way to increase the strength:
Beside the dumbbell you can work out with slaves and guests. Both individually and as group.
Companions gain strength when you win a fight, etc.

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
I have it on my list of ideas to do. Might be implemented when I overcome my lazy spell ... :rolleyes:

My suggested change:

Now: dumbbell allows for training up to 30 strength. No chance of injury.

Change to
  • Dumbbell as before but with a small chance of injury. No pain - no gain!
  • New item dumberbell, a larger version of dumbbell. Allows training up 50 strength but with a little higher chance of injury.
  • All good things comes in threes, or so I've heard o_O. New item dumbestbell, the largest version of dumbbell. Allows training up 60 strength but with even higher chance of injury.
People injured will need to rest a couple of days.

Hope ttyrke and the players like this idea. ;)

But there is other way to increase the strength:
Beside the dumbbell you can work out with slaves and guests. Both individually and as group.
Companions gain strength when you win a fight, etc.

Then it is still possible to improve the hospital, thereby more doctors will work there and the likelihood of injury is reduced, and the treatment period, if injury is received, is reduced.

RequiemVanoir

Aug 18, 2024
I don't understand how to unlock "Fight cage - introducton" and Boris' quests (Boris room, Fight cage shop, ambush, milk order etc)

I only have the choice between exercise and fight.

<<if $player.energy >= 20>>
<<link 'Exercise'>>
<<if $player.strength > 30 && !isMetChar('boris')>>
<<goto 'Fight cage - introduction'>>
<<else>>
<<goto 'Fight cage - exercise'>>

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.43a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Yes, I tried both above and below 30, I tried both during the first visit to Underground City and a few days or so and in any case I found myself in exercise not in introduction.
Add save file. WIll check out it

poloz

May 28, 2019
I am trying to run version 0.43 and 0.43a but both of them are showing "Error: Could not find file 'actions.js'." And the game is not running. Can anyone fix this?

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes