ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
anyone else having issues with the fact that there is BASE Pack options but they never work? instead you have to download someone else's mod to use something that the dev should have allowed you to use right off the bat if its already in the game?
You need to additionally download them and just enable. Main reason is that not a lot of people need additional.images and just for that reason I dont want 10gb game size. Its planned to add few more images to default ones

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Gotta chime in and say that I appreciate the fans of this game help troubleshoot it constantly. And not in a malicious way. Just in a "let's all make this better way".

Reactions: OggY VFR
Feb 17, 2024
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.43 js file.
Pixeldrain
It is 4.09 GB, including extra pictures for transfemale mistress on female, male and transfemale.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use it?
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).
is there a updated version for 0.44?(′д`σ)σ

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
Some strange bug in the kitchen v0.44

Sin nombre.jpg

<<if _isKitchenGirlAssigned && !$tmpGirl.gender && setup.percentageChance(5)>> <<set $locationEvents.kitchen = true>> <<set $guestId = _girlGuest[0]>> <<goto 'Event: Kitchen stuck'>> <<elseif (setup.getAvailablePersons18yo($guests)[0] ?? []).length >= 2 && setup.percentageChance(10) && timeBetween('10:00', '14:00') && $weather.weather == 'rain' && recall($suppCode)>> <<set $locationEvents.kitchen = true>> <<set $tmpEvent = { id: setup.getRandomElement(setup.getAvailablePersons18yo($guests)[0]) }>> <<goto 'Kitchen - wet shirt'>> <</if>>

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Some strange bug in the kitchen v0.44

View attachment 3959925

<<if _isKitchenGirlAssigned && !$tmpGirl.gender && setup.percentageChance(5)>> <<set $locationEvents.kitchen = true>> <<set $guestId = _girlGuest[0]>> <<goto 'Event: Kitchen stuck'>> <<elseif (setup.getAvailablePersons18yo($guests)[0] ?? []).length >= 2 && setup.percentageChance(10) && timeBetween('10:00', '14:00') && $weather.weather == 'rain' && recall($suppCode)>> <<set $locationEvents.kitchen = true>> <<set $tmpEvent = { id: setup.getRandomElement(setup.getAvailablePersons18yo($guests)[0]) }>> <<goto 'Kitchen - wet shirt'>> <</if>>
never seen that error before

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I porked one of my male guests, maybe more (I cannot remember, I slept since then :p ), and the virgin symbol is still present. Is not that showing that he has had anal sex, or is it waiting for all sex options to be available?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I porked one of my male guests, maybe more (I cannot remember, I slept since then :p ), and the virgin symbol is still present. Is not that showing that he has had anal sex, or is it waiting for all sex options to be available?
i dont think males have that status only females

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
You capture a new slave, they come in at -100 relationship.
If you tell one of your other slaves that they can fuck the new slave, the new slave's relationship goes to -120, which I expect is supposed to be capped at -100. It's not a big deal, because if you go annoy the new slave again, it will pop back to -100.

A bigger problem is that one of my long-term slaves had his submission reset to 0. I think it happened after I brought in my first female slave. He got horny, and I told him we'd share the new slave. It said something about we had reached a new understanding, so I hope it isn't an intended effect, but the next time I looked at him I noticed his submission was 0, so that wiped out lots of work.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You capture a new slave, they come in at -100 relationship.
If you tell one of your other slaves that they can fuck the new slave, the new slave's relationship goes to -120, which I expect is supposed to be capped at -100. It's not a big deal, because if you go annoy the new slave again, it will pop back to -100.

A bigger problem is that one of my long-term slaves had his submission reset to 0. I think it happened after I brought in my first female slave. He got horny, and I told him we'd share the new slave. It said something about we had reached a new understanding, so I hope it isn't an intended effect, but the next time I looked at him I noticed his submission was 0, so that wiped out lots of work.
That was event in the basement where guest looks at the slave and asks if you he can fuck her? Not intended. Will take a look at that.

Reactions: surfpup

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
That was event in the basement where guest looks at the slave and asks if you he can fuck her? Not intended. Will take a look at that.
Yeah, that sounds like the event, but it was my slave Joseph, not a guest, unless I'm confused about his status. I'll attach my latest save. If you look at him, you'll see he is straight, we've had sex quite a few times, but his submission is only 14, because I had start all over.
I also just noticed my guest Cooper is at submission 0 now somehow. I've had him forever, and even though he is bisexual, I don't think he should be 0? If it would be helpful, I can hunt down some older saves that are probably still in the trash can.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes