TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
teacher will be in the class (in a future update) no one in the library just a place to read and % chance for a event (i cant remember who but someone wanted a librarian)
Maybe it could be a feature, like if you have a librarian it would increase the amount of intelligence gained from books. (imo the +3INT per book is a bit OP.)

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
downloaded the action pack and merged the folders, and now the sleeping pictures aren't showing.
anyone knows how to install the mod on 0.45? 1726064142680.png

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

teacher will be in the class (in a future update) no one in the library just a place to read and % chance for a event (i cant remember who but someone wanted a librarian)
On the info list in the settlement management has a librarian. Just saying.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
I'm not planning to install Discord.
I see the 0.45b (and 0.45a) have also on Patreon.
Is not a good policy that bug fixing should be for a payment ...

Something new or something extra - yes, I can understand.
You don't have to install Discord you can use the browser login page.

Reactions: Mariela

straydogg

May 9, 2017
someone got the tags wrong, on this game its seems to be mostly a text based game cuz there is very little animation, most of the guest house , kitchen , basement shows that it could be animated but there is no gifs for any of it, too bad it reads like a good game maybe if you added some gifs to it it would be way better just saying

Reactions: Mariela

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
OptimusPrime1701 Go to settlement, on the way to the settlement you stumble uppon fights. there you will get the medallions
OMG I'm so glad to find this explanation--the walkthrough just says "go exploring!" So I've just been doing the EXPLORE section.

I stopped taking on fights in the Settlement because it appeared in one run through the game, doing that early caused the whole settlement thread to be shut down.

As a former tech writer I know how annoying documentation is for developers LOL. But when you get a chance ttyrke to tweak that "Go exploring!" to "Explore the settlement area!" that would be helpful without losing the sandbox feel. :) I love this game and how it is unfolding. Big fun!

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
why, you use the website and there is no problem
Discord can cause lag sometimes, but it has way more content and quick help for every game I follow. I just don't leave Discord open when I'm not actively using it, that makes it much easier to use.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes