Unity - Completed - Apprehending the Adventurer Chan! ~Live2D Tentacles Simulator~ [v1.0] [No.7 Void Mine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

I dunno how to rate this one.

On the one hand, it's exactly what it says it is. A touch the girl game, but with tentacles. It has a fair number of kinks within that niche like egg laying, hypnosis, bad states. aphrodisiacs and tons of cum. The art is really well done, the voicing is good, there's some minor customizations and her expression changes as you train and corrupt her more.

On the other.. it's not much of a game, even by touch the girl standards. The progression is blazingly fast, where you'll be constantly getting notifications of some status effect happening. You go buy an upgrade to see some new tentacle or effect and by the time you've looked at it for like 5 seconds you have enough currency to go and buy more stuff.

So it's basically just a really well animated tentacle scene where you get to click some buttons to get different effects with a singular pose. For trainer type games like this Fallen Shinobi or Unholy Torturer are more enjoyable imo, but this does have a niche as only tentacles. I guess you could do worse.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Anonymus1921xd

Great animations, lots of customization minus clothing options. There is not a lot of content overall, but the content that is available is very polished. One of the best of the simulation genre in my opinion, easy 5 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lampuiho

I don't even need to explain this great game. Takes 5 minutes for you to find out yourself. Just download, play, if you like it, buy it.
    The only thing bad about it I can say is the breasts don't look very natural and the injections that supposedly can change their size don't work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NU3NO3L

Didn't expect to see this sort of hentai tentacle sim that is this good. I think of myself as a tentacle hentai connoisseur and this ticks basically...everything I want, I guess? From a tentacle hentai, of course.

The lower body and mouth/throat interactions seems satisfying, but it could do more with the chest interactions. Personally I'd love to see more breast sucking and nipple tweaking or flicking or whatever's related but like I said, this has mostly everything I want. I would love it if this game has more characters to simulate with or broaden the character customizations even more, or maybe even allow the community to contribute to the contents. Just from its base alone, this game really seems well made, albeit short in terms of its variability. Some new voices for the Adventurer-chan would be nice too to be able to express different sort of personality.

There are some more out there that are tentacle-related that is not in this game, of course, but I guess at that point it will be the extreme ones, which I'm not exactly really into. By far, this is the best tentacle hentai game I have ever seen. Yours, a fellow tentacle hentai doujin reader.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HV10

My first thought about this game is that it's a one trick pony, since there is really just one animated scene, but my god is it one great scene. There is a good amount of compatibilities to satisfy your tentacle fetishes, the voice over is great, the animation and art quality is easily one of the best out there.

The flaws of this game is about everything else. There is no story (would be neat to have some dialogue from the girl). The gameplay is short and repetitive. It's too easy to fly through the progression and corrupt system. The UI feels too clustered and unrefined(?) to navigate through. It also be great if there are more than one sex position, although quality over quantity would be the counterargument there.

As an overall game it's probably a 3. But as a fap mateiral for tentacle lovers, it's a 10.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ook Ook

Really good sim that doesn't waste your time with any grind. Sfx and voice acting are good, and there are plenty of settings to mess around with. Only complaint is that I was hoping to have a little more different in the tentacle settings, but I can't complain since we tentacle enthusiasts have been in a famine recently. I hope they add more customization in an update :).
  7. 3.00 star(s)

TheRealEngineer

tl;dr: this is a pretty "meh" h-game with some seriously wasted potential. It's held back by a terrible progression system and no way to reset progress, as well as the use of a single female character with limited customization options.

The good:
    -Some great art, and appeals to a few different sub-fetishes, such as hypnotism and brain-fucking.
    -A fair number of customization options.

The Mediocre:
    -Really, really short. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as not every game needs to be an 80 hour grind-fest, and I appreciate a game that knows what it is and respects the time of its players, but it wasn't handled particularly well here. More on that later.
    - With the fair selection of options to interact with the female character, it's a shame that none of them go too deep. Your options for vaginal are "fuck with a tentacle", "fuck with an ovipositor tentacle", and a clit stimulator. Your options for oral are a tentacle or a tentacle that feeds her slime. She then gets a swollen belly until you have her shit the slime out, which is... A choice.
    -Hypnosis involves an eye stalk staring at her, and for some reason preventing any other interaction with her face such as using the oral tentacle. The hypnosis tentacle also doesn't really make it clear that it's doing anything other than preventing oral, at least until you've had it sitting there staring at her for a while. As someone with a hypnosis kink, this is a bit disappointing.
    - There is a decent number of customization options for the female character such as hair color, eyes, etc, and you can buy her stockings and gloves, but that's it. The deepest you can really go is having the same character with different color eyes and hair, and make the hair slightly shorter or longer. It would have been nice to have more options on body shape, skin tone, hair style, clothes, etc. The game makes it look like there are broad customization features by making the menu full of ways to customize small things in a lot of ways - for instance, I found myself asking why I have 6 different ways to change her pupils, but no way to make her tan or change her nose?

The bad:
    -The UI is not great. The game is largely based around status effects (i.e. increased sensitivity, cum addition, mind-broken, etc) but the icons themselves don't say what they are. There are around 40 of them, and you can turn them on or off on the fly. The problem is that each one is just an icon, and doesn't list the name or effect. To find that out, you have to go to a different sub-menu that lists those debuffs, then go back and find the icon that matches the list you had just looked at. The icons themselves are pretty non-descript and don't do much to help you figure out what they can do - for instance, multiple icons are just a series of hearts of varying numbers, sizes, colors, and arrangements, which correspond to completely different effects.
    -I touched on the game's length earlier, but a big issue is the rate of progression. You earn currency by reaching certain milestones, leveling up body parts up to a max level of 5, and causing orgasms. The game lets you manually move your mouse back and forth to move anal and vaginal tentacles, and you get the currency ridiculously fast by moving your mouse rapidly. It also features an auto-thrust feature for those who aren't looking to have a mediocre H-game cause a repetitive stress injury, and even using that you get money so quickly that the in-game "shop" is really more of a way to turn on upgrades than any kind of a progression gate.
    -Along with there being only one female character, there is also only one position. I'd imagine that it would have been a challenge to implement more, but it's still a real shame that there isn't any variety there.
    -The biggest miss here is the lack of replayability. For a game that took less time to 100% than this review took to write, you would think they would have a "new game" option, but the only way to start over is to find and delete the save data for your game, which is actually insane to think about. You can use the hypnosis stalk to lock her sensitivities to level 1,and you can go and manually click each icon for status effects to disable it (why do japanese H games love repetitive stress injuries so much?), but to re-progress her status effects you would need to go back and re-enable them one by one. Which is to say that there is basically 0 replayability on a game that, even taking is as slow as possible, would take roughly 20 minutes to fully complete.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

I don't know how to rate this, there's only one very well animated tentacle rape scene, you just select the tentacles and then click on auto, you can adjust the speed, size, etc... and that's it, it gets repetitive after 3 minutes. The people rating this a 5/5 are delusional and have no criteria to measure the best games on f95.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

yodyna

Short but on point, i would argue about giving it 4 stars cus game is too fast and too easy, you can unlock everything very fast and after that there is no much else to do, however animations are pretty good, there is a lot of customize options and facial expressions, so for what game is it deserves a 5.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

cichy96

Short but really good game. With awesome animations, lot of options and simple but entertaining gameplay. I also love art, voices aren't annoying like in most of simlar games. It's must-play for any Tentacle Lover
  11. 5.00 star(s)

someKoolDude

One of the best tentacle sims I've ever played. The emotion system is well done, but you gotta use the hypno mouth tentacle to change it. make a backup of the expressions.json in userdata, since it's easy to over-write emotions accidentally.

For 1.0.1, please add tooltips to the buffs. Hard to see what does what at a glance
  12. 5.00 star(s)

OtherworldKnight

Possibly the best tentacle game that I've ever played this year! Despite it's one scene simplicity that's all it needs to pack as much polish as it needs. Features, Customization, Auto function (So you can play with one hand) It's a great a H-Game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sex-Machine

IT IS THE BEST, it has different tools, different expressions and it has an achievement system.
    The only thing is that leveling up is very fast and obtaining tools is very fast.
    I think it lacks a level of difficulty and maybe different poses.
    But since it is SO GOOD I see a lot of potential in it.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Beau Karla

A simple and short game where you sexually break a girl with over a dozen tools. Reminds me of the original Zone style animations/games except with so much more. Its a good expansion on something familiar and good which makes this a great game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

jokaaa

Slime poop makes my pee pee go brrr.

Jokes aside.... Lots of freedom in this one, like a lot! Can do basically everything in an hour but it's still fun. Customization is plentiful for what it is.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for what the studio makes next.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Gayfeg

All right thats it. Pack it in. This is the best tentacle game and theres no reason to release any more. Seriously it has pretty much every tentacle related fetish you could want. Exept a few more extreme ones but im not gonna complain.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

foxxxbutt

way more fun than many similar games. Status effects, great animation, and dynamic gameplay. Highly recommended. I really enjoyed this one and I hope the dev releases DLC or a sequel. Anyway, i just have to keep typing because of the character requirement.