Unity - Completed - Apprentice Wizard Lilia cannot clear the final test! [Final] [Nupu Kobo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Final

When it comes to the scroller beat-them-up gameplay, its pretty boring, its just a basic projectile attacks with a special or two, uninspiring and boring.
    The platforming part of the was pretty fun, there are a few things i can complain about, but all in all its a good platformer, even though it does get boring with its layout later down the line.
    The great part of this game is the animated sex scenes, really fluid motions and good model design, although the art style is a little average. The only sad part of the sex scenes is that they are short loops.

Overall a good platformer and has some great animated scenes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

grobulos

Nice very nice

This should exactly how a good game with sex have to be.
    Difficult level. take you time to beat your enemys. little bit frustration when you fail but after the curse of your own bad talent or luck, start again and your reward is a nice sexscene

For me, after so many halfbaked crab, not worth to was my words, this really deserves 5 stars. i love it!!!

a fair warning if you are too dumb or too bored to try and fail, dont play. but if you miss to work at your skill and really PLAY. this will be your game.

Platformer, sidescroller and bossbeat nightmare hahaha COOL!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ChillOwl

Pretty good game! Platforming is fun, the bosses can be difficult sometimes, and the scenes are good! Overall, a solid game; I do wish there were more scenes though, maybe in a future game? We'll see, I guess!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

The most important thing to nail in a platformer is the jump, in this game it's floaty, delayed and often dropped if you're running or shooting at the time. The auto translation isn't great either since it doesn't seem to catch half the tutorial messages. The scenes are fine, nothing exceptional, though I didn't play for long due to getting sick of falling into pits and losing half my life because of the dropped jump inputs.