VN - Ren'Py - Aracelis [v0.2.1] [Eyia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnar

This looks a great game for female corrupton lovers.

The MC model is hot and not some deformed bimbo monster. Side girls looks good too. The dudes have more variety, from good looking to ugly bastards.
    Story wise is too soon to say much but the game is not a slow burn blueballer. Just two updates and things are moving forward, no penetration so far but plenty of teasing and other sexual situations.
    Can't wait to see more of Aracelis adventures.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

It's a pretty good start, but I seriously considered just giving it 3 stars. I appreciate the work the dev put into making some original characters as well as some locations I have not seen before. Regardless, there are some challenges for me.

For one, it is just another corruption game. Ugly men and the MC put into silly situations. I think part of the problem is I just might have played too many of these as they all seem the same anymore and this one is no different.

I will say, one of the things I like is the MC is smart and you can play her like a real woman who knows how to stick up for herself and how to fend off the morons of the world. I like that she can put the men in their place if she wants, but if she lets things happen, that's where it falls off the rails for me and slides back into the old corruption formula.

There is also a nice balance between male and female partners so I think you could probably play the MC as a lesbian and potentially skip the corruption parts, but we will see how it plays out. And that is another thing I like, as a player, you can easily opt in or out of any of the scenes you want. This may change, but for now, I think it's great.

The dialogue needs some work as English does not seem to be the devs first language. This is okay, but I found some scenes were bad enough to pull me out of the story and I had to think about what they were trying to say. Again, no problem, but if the dev is looking to make this an excellent game, this will need to be addressed.

Anyway, while there are a lot of original things going on, at it's base it is a familiar corruption game, but it has some potential to be really excellent. I just hope the dev continues the story the way it is and does not conform to the crowd and turn the MC into a slut caught in a fuckfest.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Losersriot

I didn't find a single good point with this game.
    1. disgusting clothes. It's aesthetically unpleasant to see an MC in the game dressed and looking less sexy than passersby on real streets.
    2. The MC model is faceless and mediocre. You get the feeling that the first model you see was used. She doesn't look like a woman, but like some little third world boy's idea of all white women.
    3. The plot isn't just trite and trite. The girl moves to another city. There's no plot there at all. The MC's goals and desires didn't become my goals and desires. I don't care if she moves or not or where she moves to. But it doesn't have to be that way. It's a poor presentation of the story.
    4. The model of a boss guy (politician) is warped. This is a gross modelling error. His face is horrible.
    5. All guys are extremely unpleasant types. I don't understand why even create a female game if you don't like male faces!? Just make another first-person harem. Don't torture yourself.
    6. The light is disgusting. The shot is devoid of light and shade. Since light and shade creates volume, all the figures seem flat, as in some anime. Not being able to work with light and shadow, to create volume, these are the basics of western fine art, with which the author is not familiar.