bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Using a text editor, you can give the elf the other species hairstyles.. They don't all look great, but it's better than just the standard and bald...

It's also worth noting that you can use the head editor for the dragon/canine heads, and then switch to the elf and it will keep the patterns (though they won't line up correctly) to give some additional patterning for that as well.

Example:

How you use the editor ? those characters look nice but yeah we need instead those styles and stuff in the creation menu without editors or so , but sill we need SOUUUUUUUUND effects for the X related things.

OldFart71

Oct 28, 2022
How you use the editor ? those characters look nice but yeah we need instead those styles and stuff in the creation menu without editors or so , but sill we need SOUUUUUUUUND effects for the X related things.
From a comment earlier in the thread, I use:

For the hair, you just search for "hair" .. the one I use is "Hair_Canine_B" .. just replace the value with that.

I believe the dev is currently working on sounds for a future update.

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
From a comment earlier in the thread, I use:

For the hair, you just search for "hair" .. the one I use is "Hair_Canine_B" .. just replace the value with that.

I believe the dev is currently working on sounds for a future update.
Yes, this... :D

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Other "important" changes you can do... (don't enter the <> brackets):

For weapon strength: "modifierName": "StrongDamage_<number value>"
For armor strength: "modifierName": "Armor_<number value>"

For inventory edits:

For the Life Fruits (those give you healthbars) the max quantity per stack is 10:

"level": 1,
"itemName": "LifeFruit",
"modifierName": "",
"powerup": "",
"stackCount": 10,
"powerupCharges": 0,
"patternLayers": []

Dye colors I've seen so far (Stack count must be 1):

BlackDye
WhiteDye
RedDye
BlueDye
GreenDye
OrangeDye
YellowDye
YellowGreenDye
GrayDye
BrownDye
TanDye

Patterns I've seen so far (Stack count must be 1):
Patterns:
PatternGradient
PatternSpots
PatternDots

You can also remove tails by searching for tails, and entering "None" - or you can switch out, or add different ones.

Search for "tail":

"tail": {
"part": "Tail_Canine", <--- Edit this to be None, Tail_Canine, or Tail_Draconic
"baseColor": "#FFFFFFFF",
"skinLayers": [],
"topLayer": {
"color": "",
"metallic": 0.0,
"smoothness": 0.0,
"mask": "",
"normal": "",
"pattern": "",
"opacity": 0.0

You can add minimal "metallic" effects to skin patterns (stripes/spots" by editing the metallic from 0.0 to 1.0, and the "smoothness" from 0.0 to no more than .9. For skin patterns, it doesn't get too shiny at all, but on armors the .9 will give a pseudo "mirrored" effect if the material is large area. For smaller area items, like the studs on the belts and clasps aren't large enough for the mirror effect, so for those I wouldn't go higher than about .7 to .8

Hope all of that is useful.. :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OldFart71

JohnnyGanton

Oct 20, 2022
This game is pretty interesting, and the idea of alluring or offering with your body is so sexy. But I have encountered an issue. Whenever I take an enchantment from a weapon or armor, apply it to something and enter the portal, the enchantment value turns into a "?" like so: "+?". I have a +11 for a weapon and 3 +10 for armor, but I am afraid it isn't working when it turns into a "?" because the value of the one enchanted item was 130, when another item with the same base spec but +3 armor had the same value. I guess my option for now is to edit the save file. Is the dev aware of this as far as any of you know? Aside from this and missing sounds and sex animations needing adjusting, it's a pretty interesting and arousing game. I really hope it grows into a bigger game and doesn't end up being abandoned. If it keeps improving and stuff gets added I will definitely buy it.

From the looks of it in "modifierName": "StrongDamage_14_14" lies the problem.
By looking at a pre-enchanted weapon it has a "modifierName": "StrongDamage_12", so the game adds an extra "_X", where "X" is the value of the enchantment. So, the enchantment isn't lost because the wrong value isn't checked and doesn't get deleted. Should be a pretty easy fix for the dev.

Last edited:

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
This game is pretty interesting, and the idea of alluring or offering with your body is so sexy. But I have encountered an issue. Whenever I take an enchantment from a weapon or armor, apply it to something and enter the portal, the enchantment value turns into a "?" like so: "+?". I have a +11 for a weapon and 3 +10 for armor, but I am afraid it isn't working when it turns into a "?" because the value of the one enchanted item was 130, when another item with the same base spec but +3 armor had the same value. I guess my option for now is to edit the save file. Is the dev aware of this as far as any of you know? Aside from this and missing sounds and sex animations needing adjusting, it's a pretty interesting and arousing game. I really hope it grows into a bigger game and doesn't end up being abandoned. If it keeps improving and stuff gets added I will definitely buy it.

From the looks of it in "modifierName": "StrongDamage_14_14" lies the problem.
By looking at a pre-enchanted weapon it has a "modifierName": "StrongDamage_12", so the game adds an extra "_X", where "X" is the value of the enchantment. So, the enchantment isn't lost because the wrong value isn't checked and doesn't get deleted. Should be a pretty easy fix for the dev.

He's aware, and I believe it's on the list of fixes for the next patch, maybe the one after. He's not terribly worried about it right now, as it's not losing the enchantment.. it's just a graphical glitch that's causing some confusion/concern.

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
there have a way get any weapon/armor from save editor? or need use any other soft (example unity explorer )?

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
there have a way get any weapon/armor from save editor? or need use any other soft (example unity explorer )?
You can replace whatever weapon/armor you wish through a text editor. You just have to locate and replace with the appropriately named item.

Weapons:
Mace_Broken
Mace_Makeshift
Mace_Old
Mace_Standard

Sword_Broken
Sword_Falchion
Sword_FalchionThin
Sword_Makeshift
Sword_Old
Sword_Standard
Sword_Sharpened

Armors:
Chest:
Chest_Padded
Chest_PaddedB
Chest_BikiniB
Chest_BikiniC
Chest_Simple
Chest_SimpleB
Chest_Rags
Chest_RagsB
Chest_RagsC
Chest_Lengerie
Chest_Necklaces
Chest_Choker
Chest_Pasties

Gloves:
Gloves_Bands
Gloves_Rags
Gloves_RagsB
Gloves_RagsC
Gloves_Leather
Gloves_LeatherB
Gloves_LeatherC

Legs:
Legs_Bikini
Legs_Leather
Legs_LeatherB
Legs_LeatherC
Legs_Belts
Legs_Lengerie
Legs_Rags
Legs_RagsB
Legs_RagsC

Boots:
Boots_Fishnet
Boots_Leather
Boots_LeatherB
Boots_LeatherC
Boots_Rags
Boots_RagsB
Boots_RagsC

There may be others, but those are what I've been able to locate so far.

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
You can replace whatever weapon/armor you wish through a text editor. You just have to locate and replace with the appropriately named item.

Weapons:
Mace_Broken
Mace_Makeshift
Mace_Old
Mace_Standard

Sword_Broken
Sword_Falchion
Sword_FalchionThin
Sword_Makeshift
Sword_Old
Sword_Standard
Sword_Sharpened

Armors:
Chest:
Chest_Padded
Chest_PaddedB
Chest_BikiniB
Chest_BikiniC
Chest_Simple
Chest_SimpleB
Chest_Rags
Chest_RagsB
Chest_RagsC
Chest_Lengerie
Chest_Necklaces
Chest_Choker
Chest_Pasties

Gloves:
Gloves_Bands
Gloves_Rags
Gloves_RagsB
Gloves_RagsC
Gloves_Leather
Gloves_LeatherB
Gloves_LeatherC

Legs:
Legs_Bikini
Legs_Leather
Legs_LeatherB
Legs_LeatherC
Legs_Belts
Legs_Lengerie
Legs_Rags
Legs_RagsB
Legs_RagsC

Boots:
Boots_Fishnet
Boots_Leather
Boots_LeatherB
Boots_LeatherC
Boots_Rags
Boots_RagsB
Boots_RagsC

There may be others, but those are what I've been able to locate so far.
thx very much.

Reactions: HalcyonReign

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
how to use cheats?
You can try this for "cheats" .. you just can't use it with the size changing mod.

https://f95zone.to/threads/archipelagates-v1-4-ralivdev.202797/post-13669155

As far as "editing" your character/armor/inventory.. you have to use a text editor. There are several posts with info on that.
(I use the online text editor as it makes it much easier to read than using NotePad, Notepad++, etc...)

Last edited:

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Hmm i agree on more species that sounds fun , but i think we need sound effects on lewds , maybe more clothing , more poses , then more stuff on the village and maybe then the extra stuff like pregnancy , inflation etc but idk how this models work or if its posible o_O

as we talked arround this game has a huge potential to add alot of stuff and be great like kobolkare for example because the rpg elements and fighting its also entertaining

Reactions: Brinline

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Hmm i agree on more species that sounds fun , but i think we need sound effects on lewds , maybe more clothing , more poses , then more stuff on the village and maybe then the extra stuff like pregnancy , inflation etc but idk how this models work or if its posible o_O

as we talked arround this game has a huge potential to add alot of stuff and be great like kobolkare for example because the rpg elements and fighting its also entertaining
Thank you for directing to another interesting game... hope that game also improves... jank AF :) and no guide, I think, maybe just haven't looked around enough of it's all in 2nd map

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bartroli

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
So long as this game is regularly updated and by that I mean more than just once every 6 months or something like that (I found out about this game yesterday so idk how often it's been updated), then I'll be very happy. I can look past its "roughness". This game is very inspiring because it's one of the rare 3D games with actual combat and sex that isn't modded Skyrim. The inventory system is ok too and so are the "dynamic" aspect of the NPCs. I got surprised when one of the town NPCs came to one of the randomly generated areas. I had sex with her and then after that, two skeletons jumped in and killed her. I got worried because I thought she was dead forever. Thankfully she was alive in town still. So it's funny it works like that and I'm also appreciative of that.

Brinline

May 23, 2021
I got surprised when one of the town NPCs came to one of the randomly generated areas. I had sex with her and then after that, two skeletons jumped in and killed her. I got worried because I thought she was dead forever. Thankfully she was alive in town still. So it's funny it works like that and I'm also appreciative of that.
You could have sex with one of the mains? weird... my understanding it was for "dating" aspect and can't do it right away, maybe the pink one or alluring just requires more effort.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes