EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
KduHij.jpg

Overview:
An early-access adult fantasy hack slash and loot game that takes place on islands full of dangers, treasures, and interactive characters.
Many aspects are temporary, partially implemented, broken, or missing.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: RalivDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Cheat Mode

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
i do hope the dev get good feedback and stuff, also i hope they are not do pitty and completely lock out features in paywall like SKYDEV

Reactions: HALO_XVII

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Support this guy if you can. Hes a really nice bloke, he helped with a lot of the fundamentals on KoboldKare and he had a major set back when Steam refused to carry his game 2 days before release.

So, if you have the money, buy the game or support his Patreon.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
3d game and only 136mb? Weird. Expert at compressing a game? :)
yeah pretty much, i'm working in IT so i know stuff around xd

although it's was compressed by the dev first as 140MB, i just decompressed to check its "integrity" also viruses to be sure everything is ready to go, so i used god ol WinRar as usual

Reactions: Doomdooom

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Support this guy if you can. Hes a really nice bloke, he helped with a lot of the fundamentals on KoboldKare and he had a major set back when Steam refused to carry his game 2 days before release.

So, if you have the money, buy the game or support his Patreon.
i completely agree with you, Steam was a rough choice since you can't have to many updates in one go, also the way how steam handles NSFW content is a hit and miss.

when i talked about KK, this game popped out and the some of it way looked it reminded me KK, but this game is more polished and better than i thought

as support i thought a great feedback should be good, that's why i thought its a good idea to upload it here, yet still risking the Reaction of the Developer and stuff

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i completely agree with you, Steam was a rough choice since you can't have to many updates in one go, also the way how steam handles NSFW content is a hit and miss.

when i talked about KK, this game popped out and the some of it way looked it reminded me KK, but this game is more polished and better than i thought

as support i thought a great feedback should be good, that's why i thought its a good idea to upload it here, yet still risking the Reaction of the Developer and stuff
I doubt he'll be happy. Hes been putting a lot of his time into this, and he was crushed when Steam removed his game. Turns out the randomization of the bandits can lead to some young looking people, and since bandits can fuck the character, its .. Well. You get the idea.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
I doubt he'll be happy. Hes been putting a lot of his time into this, and he was crushed when Steam removed his game. Turns out the randomization of the bandits can lead to some young looking people, and since bandits can fuck the character, its .. Well. You get the idea.
That's why I said: "I know" what the dev went through, cuz I read that Twitter (you ain't forc me to say X) post.

Also the mean of hit and miss comes in, you're able to find "young nsfw" on steam for some reason it's there and just.... Why....

Also in Kobold Kare you're literally abel to have you know with your offsprings lol, don't even mention the mods that you can add for the game
while this game had a simple but small mistake

Also Props to the Dev to remain strong and publish the game elsewhere, the game is fun while it's still have so little content

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Game is fun so far but dud- why tf dev's b launching games without letting us mess with graphical configs? this fck bloom blasting in my face is annoying.
Well not all Developers do this, as far why: I think its a "UNITY" thing as I seen so far, it's kinda easy to model and stuff but when comes to menu and settings that's when the real crunch Begins, cuz optimisation ain't easy you can make or brake (remember cyber[bug]punk 77?)

As how it looks it depends, you mentioned Bloom but I Aint see them, I heard the game looks like how the dev seen in the exporting process so we currently running on that "spec" that the dev using currently...

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Hell yeah, thanks for the upload, o' savior of horny lads.

I get the dev is working hard on their game, at least supposedly, but not putting out a demo for a 15$ early access game from a nobody dev is just not smart. I've got genuinely no clue of how their game will function or perform and they're wanting a solid chunk for something that's got a high probability of never being finished. I got two copies of Deeprock for that same price. It's not breaking the bank, but it's not cash you want to drop on something that might get the abandoned tag slapped on it within the month.

Thanks for providing this very nice demo on behalf of the dev.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Been watching this game for a bit, didn't really want to pay for it right away just as the EA is more of a demo of the systems. Good as it stands, the core functionality is pretty solid and enjoyable. Lots of rooms for possibilities in the future.

Obviously with it being the first version it's lacking content, but there is enough to show you the capabilities of the dev.

For a furry developer it was nice of them to add a human race too, because that's usually missed.

I will definitely be supporting the dev and purchasing the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yamarike
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes