Are animal dicks not allowed on Patreon?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
The phrase "animal genitals" is what stands out to me here, because it can be interpreted in two very different ways:
  1. Animal (adjective) genitals—no animal-like genitals (equine, canid, etc.), even on fictional or anthro characters
  2. Animal (noun) genitals—the genitals of actual, real-world animals, e.g. art of a dog with an erection
It seems like artists are favoring the first interpretation, being understandably scared of losing their main source of income, but I wonder which one Patreon actually intended.
1 & 2 are the same for patreon. what they care about is whether the animal dick looks realistic or not. so stylized cartoons get some leeway where as photorealism is instantly forbidden. my little ponies fucking are okay, daz 3d horse dicks are not.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
1 & 2 are the same for patreon. what they care about is whether the animal dick looks realistic or not. so stylized cartoons get some leeway where as photorealism is instantly forbidden. my little ponies fucking are okay, daz 3d horse dicks are not.
I mean, I think that stuff like writing about it is okay, like in a text game. That would explain why things like CoC2 or Tits are allowed in there. You may ask, "What if you get banned anyway?" Patreon can wake up one day and say, "Hey, having sex with a pregnant woman is CP, so prego sex scenes are banned." It can happen; they are a private company and can change their TOS at will to fuck you over. So no matter what you do, you always have the risk of getting banned.

Reactions: woody554

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I mean, I think that stuff like writing about it is okay, like in a text game.
I highly highly doubt it. I'm almost 100% sure writing about a human in ecstacy getting fucked by a horse will get you instabanned.

and yeah, I wouldn't expect them to hold their end of the deal no matter how closely you try to stay within their defined exceptions. I'd always have a back-up plan ready from the beginning in case they change their mind. like my incest game is built from the start to double up as a non-incest story, all the code is ready for switch, just because it's much easier to write it in as I go rather than revamp everything some day.

I also have some horsing around going on which I can switch to implied hidden background stuff if/when needed. which I can do because the horse fucking isn't in any way central and doesn't have to be seen or even mentioned. it's just that there's a skin ointment with a secret ingredient, and I can just show the doc going to a horse farm to get it, and have the women dream of wild horses after using it. everybody will get it's horse cum and the girls are dreaming of more than just horses galloping on a grass plain, even if they hide it. - ofc I'd much rather show the stable girl jerking off her horse to sell the cum, and the women dreaming of fucking horses, but for the story to work I can imply all of it without saying a word or showing one single horse cock.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I highly highly doubt it. I'm almost 100% sure writing about a human in ecstacy getting fucked by a horse will get you instabanned.

and yeah, I wouldn't expect them to hold their end of the deal no matter how closely you try to stay within their defined exceptions. I'd always have a back-up plan ready from the beginning in case they change their mind. like my incest game is built from the start to double up as a non-incest story, all the code is ready for switch, just because it's much easier to write it in as I go rather than revamp everything some day.

I also have some horsing around going on which I can switch to implied hidden background stuff if/when needed. (which I can do because the horse fucking isn't in any way central and doesn't have to be seen or even mentioned. it's just that there's an skin ointment with a secret ingredient, and I can just show the doc going to a horse farm to get it, and have the women dream of wild horses after using it. everybody will get it's horse cum and the girls are dreaming of more than just horses galloping on a grass plain, even if they hide it. - ofc I'd much rather show the stable girl jerking off her horse to sell the cum, and the women deaming of fucking horses, but for the story to work I can imply all of it without saying a word or showing one single horse cock.)
Don't you hate when those dastardly evil anonymous modders release a patch that adds tons of No no content to your games for free? And then you have to share the link in your discord talking about that so people will not download that file by accident? I hate it when that happens.

Reactions: woody554

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
People who are making "FurryVNE" previously known as devs of "yiffalicious" are posting their stuff on patreon from around 2015 and still kicking. With animal dicks on their anthros and all.
But they are strictly against adding humans and ferals to their game, according to them even Human on Anthro is a big no-no for patreon.
So as long as it's only anthro it should be fine i believe.

Reactions: Spiderling77

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Screw Patreon.

We need a newer site (not subshitstar, Simpytreon icthybitch etc)

I want a site that allows everything (or mostly everything) without all these stupid made up rules.

Letting an incest game be an incest game without needing a lame ass patch or "these characters are over 18" damn, fake 3D Models need a fake age to please idiots about them not being under the fake age.

Seriously, this world and the people behind the curtains are idiots.

Reactions: DD84

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Screw Patreon.

We need a newer site (not subshitstar, Simpytreon icthybitch etc)

I want a site that allows everything (or mostly everything) without all these stupid made up rules.

Letting an incest game be an incest game without needing a lame ass patch or "these characters are over 18" damn, fake 3D Models need a fake age to please idiots about them not being under the fake age.

Seriously, this world and the people behind the curtains are idiots.
The sad part is that people want to pay for that, there is a market. We just need a payment processor that allows people to exchange their money. Nothing more, nothing else.

orellion

May 12, 2023
The sad part is that people want to pay for that, there is a market. We just need a payment processor that allows people to exchange their money. Nothing more, nothing else.
And a payment processor needs a bank. Most banks are public companies at the mercy of their shareholders and the stuff would be a PR nightmare since they would lose investment dollars allowing it.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
And a payment processor needs a bank. Most banks are public companies at the mercy of their shareholders and the stuff would be a PR nightmare since they would lose investment dollars allowing it.
Technically you can have private owner banks that are not public companies. For example, Subscribe Star is not a public company which allows them to host all the nasty stuff.